Crashing on zoning into sunrise hills- Stuck now!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by divirgmar, Apr 23, 2017.

1. divirgmar Lorekeeper

Zoning into sunrise hills form guild hall on firiona Vie server- causes me to crash. I am now logging into game from splash screen- that shows character on dias where you can turn riotate on or off, and whe I click enter world- I crash again!. THis was happening from guild hall to sunrise hills, and then again from sunrise hills to player housing. Now its happening from log in I cant get in! Tell Flekram I am delayed, he is waiting for me, and Tell Bakor I don't know when I wil lget back on, we had plans later.
  2. divirgmar Lorekeeper

Also was hapopening from sinrise hills into player housing- crashing. Now I cant get in at alL! I get the message stating that you have a live player, do you want us to kill this one so you can log in, I say yes, and - crash.
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

There are a few things you can try. Delete the zone file you are logging in to when you crash and repatch it using the launcher. You can also try renaming the characters UI file to something else and see if that is the problem. If it doesn't help change the ui file name back to what it was.

You can also try using the Home button on the character select screen.
  4. divirgmar Lorekeeper

where can I find the zone file?
  5. divirgmar Lorekeeper

what is the pathway have windows 10- lost the knowledge before I knew from mush learning, go to computer then program files- cannot find that and apparently this is not in program files like everyithng else from 1995 on- lol
  6. divirgmar Lorekeeper

he- happening every time- where do I find the sunrise hills file? I have windows 10, af6ter all the years finally got used to muscle memory of going to computer/programs and searching, however this is no longer in windows 10- where can I find it? if you are on Firiona vie tell flekram I am delayed, tell bakor I may not be able to make it. What happened to him on Friday, happened to me today. ON friday it would have been a good time to complete what we needed you know how it is, with people coming on, sometimes not al the time, sometimes not for months- so having the stars in line to get it done Friday- was special- but ruined by this issue happening. Frustrtated in not being able to get in.
  7. divirgmar Lorekeeper

Ok, got in, Flekram is gone. Reputation is EVERYTHING- to his eyes, I said yes, then logged out like a troll. I am not a troll (I am an erudite).
    what is Up with this?
  8. smash Augur

Well. If you noticed there a number of posts about instances bugged.

Sunrise is an instance.
  9. divirgmar Lorekeeper

I got back in- Flekrams afk message was appropriate- said he waited form 25min then had to go may be backlater and Bakor is gone. *shrug* but got in house eventually, crashed zoning in form sunrise to housing, but was able to get back in game. But I am not going back into my house for a while- heh- give the daybreak team some time to look at it maybe, I heard a lot of the instanced areas had issues.
  10. Lheo Augur

You was struck with a bug, the 2 guys should accept it and good :)
  11. Smokezz The Bane Crew