Server Stability

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Skiper, Nov 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Nah, I use Firefox. Don't think I have used IE in years. Its just a suggestion for Jetboy. Reply does come up when I hit reply but what I am saying is to hit the enter to drop the text line so your not typing in the reply quote. wooo this is confusing:confused:Really need to get those servers back up!
  2. Opius New Member

:eek::confused::(:mad::oops: Not even a single reply by a Dev? Nice :rolleyes:
  3. eqgamer Augur

I understand that these guys (devs) get berated on a daily basis, but I also think they miss the mark on things. So many have addressed the server instabilities and what do we get in return? I really cannot figure out why you all (devs) ignore the majority. I personally give you all a ton of money each month and maybe that's why it bothers me that you all do not provide us with some simplicity, or ANY geek speak tbh. If I ran your shop there is no way I'd let silence rule. CS should be first and foremost - even w/ all the silly hater posts. Cliché saying inc! A little communication goes a LONG way.
  4. Kravitz Augur

Learn to speak with your $$$. Thats the best advice I can give you, but you know you won't listen and keep funnelling more $$$ to Daybroke.
  5. Fian Augur

Agreed. I can accept that problems happen and getting a complex system to work correctly is difficult. What I don't accept is silence. They should be giving regular updates and estimates on when things will be resolved. I understand that they may miss their estimates, but then you give new updates based on the latest information. What they have chosen instead is silence, which is not acceptable.
    Corwyhn Lionheart, Vrinda and eqgamer like this.
  6. Kravitz Augur

Learn to speak with your $$$. Thats the best advice I can give you, but you know you won't listen and keep funnelling more $$$ to Daybroke.
    Endless, The Bagman and Shaantara like this.
  7. eqgamer Augur

but after dealing with Stephanie, I get it. (is what I want to say)
  8. eqgamer Augur

Can't figure out how to quote someone, thought just replied to them?

You're right - I will continue feeding them but it's a conscious decision.
  9. Vladd New Member

I sure wish Daybreak would communicate what is going on with CT.
  10. Endless Augur

The server has been locked for 11 hours or so now and absolutely zero idea if DB even realizes and/or is doing anything about it.

This is not acceptable DB. You ran into problems and are working to fix it? Great! But you are completely silent about it and left us in the dark. This has been pointed out numerous times already that you guys do not relate such things well and leave people in frustration. I like playing Everquest, but you're making very difficult for me to accept sending $$$ for your "services".
  11. eqgamer Augur

my IPAs are getting boring
  12. YellowBelly Augur

Maybe the devs are not even aware that they're down. It's the weekend after all. We could try tweeting at holly and the dev team and maybe that will help.
    eqgamer likes this.
  13. Anastasis Elder

Most people are on yearly subscription, so for Daybreak, they already got your money. Stop playing just mean less people complaining, less headache.;)
    eqgamer and Nickalispicalis like this.
  14. Nickalispicalis Journeyman

This is the choice Daybreak is giving me. I have two all access accounts. All my characters play on Tunare and Cazic-Thule. I only have time to play on the weekends. This is the 2nd weekend in succession due to server issues that I will be unable to play. I would not mind so much, if DB would at least COMMUNICATE as to what the problems are. They will not. This gives me the impression that they could care less. How can you support such a company ? I will not.
    Aanlayenae and Shaantara like this.
  15. blaZd New Member

well, last week I had trouble renewing subs on 4 accounts. It took 3 days for them to contact me so I could give them money. Maybe the same CS guy is also the tech support guy... I suggest they update the servers to Pentium 2
  16. Dano New Member

can i have ur stuff?
  17. eqgamer Augur

technically it's "couldn't care less". yw :p
  18. eqgamer Augur

actually, the CS person is Stephanie and she's not the best in the world, which makes complete sense to me.
  19. Dano New Member

Theiryer
  20. eqgamer Augur

forgot who it was but they left strong constructive feedback not too long ago - on ways dbg can increase their cs and the thread was locked.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.