Guild removal re-add option

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Ranor, Oct 26, 2016.

1. maxwell Lorekeeper

The ghost toon cannot remove himself, the officer or GL have to be in same zone as toon and /guildremove "name" then reinvite. I was told not to use the guild manager toon for this. After the reinvite the toon have t camp to character or zone to see tag.
  2. maxwell Lorekeeper

guild manager tool. I mean
  3. Viprador Apprentice

I understand how this is to be fixed. But the fact that this is the only way you can come up with a fix for your screw up and you can't do better to fix what you broke is BS. Your developers don't know how to fix this? why are they coding? There is no way this patch was tested beforehand. You say it will be cleaned up by end of the week, Unless you're the ones fixing this by the end of the week, No way it's going to happen that soon.
    Test your Patch before you scratch, don't scratch your patch.
  4. Caellon New Member

Very very very good suggestion!
  5. Kaloha New Member

Again.. my Problem is Guild removal permissions is restricted to LEADER only and I'm ghosted..no way to re-invite/remove anyone!!
  6. Rivitt Elder

Your officers don't have GR permission?
  7. Drakang Augur

They need to respond to Petitions to put Guild leaders back Faster.
  8. wiha Elder

/guildre with them targeted does work or /guildremove players name has been working for any one with rights to remove some one their rank or lower then re-invite but every one must be in same zone and the one you remove then has to zone or log before re-invite or you can not see them on the roster
  9. Kaloha New Member

That is correct, we had a rogue officer remove a member without consulting myself or another officer, so i restricted access to remove players.
  10. wiha Elder

wow I sent 2 petitions today this morning one for not being able to buy the new expansion and other was the fact that my main could not get in guild due to him being a leader and the leader one was 1st they got back to me in 2 hrs or so on the buying expansion but no work on the fixing of my leadership all about the money
    Dragon Jockey likes this.
  11. Janakin Augur

All the neighborhood names in Emarr are off by a roman numeral now. My OCD is having issues with that :/
    Rivitt likes this.
  12. Caellon New Member

You will have to petition.
  13. Kaloha New Member

Yup bean waiting all day with my Petition in que...as well as all my Guildmates....
  14. wiha Elder

We had one guild officer get mad at one of the leader and remove every one he could until we went from 1200 to 50 members and then the old leader blocked every one but leaders from removing any one
  15. Endless Augur

My petition # is 127672, wonder what others are. Especially if you just got everything straightened out by support.
  16. wiha Elder

I mean does the character that was the leader have to be logged in to get put back as the leader of his guild after he petitions. Or can you do it right with out him on?
    Rivitt likes this.
  17. Endless Augur

Mine just got fixed and my petition # was 127672 to give you guys an idea where you are in line.
  18. Kaloha New Member

I'm hearing that guildmates are just automatically logging back in guilded, they were ghosted previously..I've narrowed the bug down to possible cure by staying logged off for an extended period of time, 5+ hours. Though I cannot confirm personally. Good luck all, I'm still waiting, but logging for the night to see if it fixes itself.
  19. Endless Augur

Also, going to go ahead and make a character I almost never log on be the guild leader.
    Rivitt likes this.
  20. Findawenye Journeyman

Rivitt, you can /guildremove a toon that is not logged on. I have done it.