Guild removal re-add option

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Ranor, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Vdidar Augur

And I'm glad I didn't buy it lol
  2. Imak Augur

So, you are trying to remove guild members using a character that doesn't have permission to do that in the first place.

Check.

Yeah, someone is confused around here, you got that right.
  3. Riou EQResource

Just mention the characters name on the same acct you petitioning from, not sure what mean by on the leader
  4. Endless Augur

Ya, you are. For suggesting all people have to do is /guildremove while targeting a character. Apparently you weren't aware about proper access rights till now lol

Rivitt likes this.
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

More info:

6. Kaloha New Member

This is seriously FUBAR you want officers to /guildremove players to re-invite BUT I have permissions to remove players OFF! only myself (Guild Leader) can tweak permissions for this AND I'm unguilded! PLEASE PLEASE answer my petition as quickly as possible so I can get the ball rolling on re-invites! I lead a LARGE and active guild. Many of whom logged in yesterday during the bug to find themselves deguilded!

Kaloha
    Guild Leader of Sojourners.....well sort of!! FIX ME!!
    Dragon Jockey likes this.
  7. Kaloha New Member

^^^ Cazic-Thule Server FYI
  8. wiha Elder

Its not only your guild that has this problem I am the leader of Shadows of the Grave on tunare and we have it locked also my toons name is Deathravenx we lost a few of are guild members today already please please hurry with the petitions for the leaders before we are gone
  9. Kaloha New Member

Problem is, everyone is still listed in roster! but when a bugged/ghost toon tries to guild remove himself it will say "youre not in a guild"...and if an officer tries to reinvite you will get "that toon is already in guild" with permissions to guild remove off..you will stay a ghost character until DB reinstates Leaders
  10. Caellon New Member

If you are in a guild that has no active leader or officer and you got deguilded due to bug you will need to petition before you can join any other guild as you will remain bugged and prevented from joining any other guild.
  11. Endless Augur

My petition is over 13 hours old now. It'd be nice if I knew where I stood in line or had an idea of time frame
  12. wiha Elder

and all the classes that cannot gate and use the Guildhall portals are out in the cold
    Dragon Jockey likes this.
  13. Kaloha New Member

13 hour petition?! omg! And I have a guild raid tonight...what a mess!
  14. Endless Augur

Ya, I made my petition within maybe 5 minutes of Radarx saying to make a petition. Which was @ 2 hours after I sent a PM to Radarx because he said to send a PM to him to fix the issue.
  15. Kaloha New Member

I sent him that same PM, as he requested (6mins after his post to PM him)..no response.
  16. Kaloha New Member

Can we get some sort of update on how far along Guild Leader Petitions are going, I understand you're all probably swamped. BUT Guild Leaders with permissions set to "OFF" for guild removal tool NEEDS to be bumped ahead of the line! An update please!!!
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

There are a lot of petitions to get through, and we're working on them in the order they were received. We still expect to be fully cleaned up by the end of this week.
  18. Kaloha New Member

And you will keep getting more petitions until Guild Leaders are fixed to reinvite people. Technically it's US guild leaders fixing your problem...
  19. Rivitt Elder

I bet after the next suspicious patch/update, people will log in baz traders before they log in their guildleaders and officers.

I remember once where people who camped in the lobby couldn't log in. For a while, people camped in POK after patches.

We did OK. Two guildleaders (mine) were out that day. Almost all fixed now.
    Caellon likes this.
  20. Rivitt Elder

I found they actually have to log on the ghosted toon in order to remove it via the guild management window. /guildremove hasn't worked for a long long time unless they just fixed it.