Quarm Beta Bugs

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Jun 16, 2016.

1. Hludwolf Developer

This thread is for new bugs only. Keep all discussions in the other thread here.

Do not post about 1017 errors here. This is not a bug, but part of the patching process.
  2. Zeltari-Ragefire Lorekeeper

Is the guild lobby supposed to be accessible?
  3. Silentchaos Augur

Yes
  4. Dibab Augur

Created a Barbarian Berserker starting in Halas. Went to the Priest of Discord just south of the starting area for a Barb Zerker did the /say wish to go to the Priest. Upon zoning into Draniks Scar by this method i zoned in falling. Upon landing i saw that i was under the world/zone at loc 54.00, 575.00, -313.68 (after landing ) I hit origin to go back to Halas, Repeated my hail and /say of the PoD rezoned into Draniks Scar and the same thing happened with the same loc both times

Edit: Just attempted the same process but with a Gnome magician with identical results
  5. -wycca Augur

Froglok rogue was unable to turnin starting note to guild master.
  6. Flyingelf New Member

7. -wycca Augur

8. Flyingelf New Member

9. Hawg Wild New Member

10. Gidmagic New Member

11. Ducreux Augur

Clerics start with a couple of mercenary spells. Specifically Healing Light(39) and Greater Healing Light(49) . Both seem in line with other heals for a HP per mana spent amount so not sure if this is worth fixing.

Magus Alaria in the Guild Lobby is missing, not sure if this is intentional or not. I seem to remember using her to quickly get to Natimbi during GoD on Fippy but may be mistaken.
  12. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

These spells are used by NPCs (monster missions and merc) and are scribable by players only on Test and Beta server. Probably wont be on Quarm when it goes live.
  13. Badfish New Member

14. Hludwolf Developer

Reminder, this thread is for new bugs only. Keep discussions/questions/anything else in the other thread.
  15. Ducreux Augur

The Hole is currently inaccessible, attempting to zonein boots you to the succor point with a red message stating "You do not meet the requirements for entering The Ruins of Old Paineel".
  16. Hawg Wild New Member

Primalist Loerith in the Plane of Knowledge is not selling beastlord spells 66-70.
  17. Zeltari-Ragefire Lorekeeper

They probably want you to farm runes. In OoW you could only buy some spells from 1-65 in PoK, you still had to farm Pop scrolls/runes and God and OoW Runes
  18. Hawg Wild New Member

Yeah, I thought that maybe the case, just thought I'd report it.
  19. Mishette New Member

Could not make a Wood Elf Beastlord. It said I was missing expansion. Also Wood Elf ranger had 7 stacks of food.
  20. Zeltari-Ragefire Lorekeeper

Wood elf beastlord is tied to VoA xpac iirc.