Quarm Beta Bugs

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Jun 16, 2016.

1. -wycca Augur

None of the Planes are accessible either.
  2. Hendoh12 Apprentice

Lord Nagafen banishes and has the pet debuff on him as well
  3. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Are you the correct level to bypass needing the flags to enter them?
  4. taliefer Augur

i dont ever remember being able to zone in to OoW from hometown PoDs. always had to go to the one in POK
  5. Hendoh12 Apprentice

Level 65 was unable to get to the hole or plane of hate
  6. Flyingelf New Member

Yes no level bypasses work on the planes and I think no one can get to hate until the usual bosses die which wont happen since they're buffed.
  7. Hludwolf Developer

Please keep questions and discussions in the discussions thread. If you are unsure of whether something is a bug, please ask there.
  8. tstrom New Member

ldon spells are not on PoK vendors.
  9. Flyingelf New Member

I checked the EJ, feerrot, stonebrunt,and permafrost scouts for beastlord epic and all were missing from druid track and a visual search.
  10. Meepitt_Cazic New Member

TSS era tradeskill items dropping in Old Sebilis, possibly other zones, will note any others I see.
  11. Atabishi Augur

Noticed Cleric's start with different spells depending on which race you choose, not sure if bug or not. Frog cleric started with more/higher level healing spells which high elf cleric did not have. High elf had a haste buff which frog did not. Didn't test out any other races to see their differences.
  12. Neeshka New Member

The level 44 Beastlord spell Malaria is in our spellbook but the spell Bond of the Wild (Level 53) that is part of the Craegin Coldtongue quest is not even purchasable from the PoK vendor.
  13. Ducreux Augur

Loading into Trial of Efficiency in MPG took an abnormally long time for every member of the group (2-3 minutes). Zone time did not improve after some members had entered either so(assuming) it wasn't a zone creation issue.

Edit: Zoning out(via Gate to PoK) is also taking a ridiculously long time for every member of the group.
  14. Absor Developer

That's a beta thing. If we update spells it will take a long- time for people to zone.

A
  15. Ducreux Augur

Mobs that give serverwide are also giving the Mayong server message (presumably only for the first kill).

"Mayong Mistmoore's Shadow whispers to you "Congratulations. You are among the first to defeat this encounter. You prove your worthiness to survive."
  16. Graytis Lorekeeper

SK AA horses (and presumably Pally AA horses) seem to require an upper inventory slot in order to hotkey. Probably not a bug I guess, but an unfortunate side effect of modern mount keyring mechanics coupled with the inability to click from bags at this point in the expansion timeline... just thought it wouldn't hurt to mention just in case.
  17. sriraxa New Member

Since last night, I have been unable to get into the beta game world. I attempt to enter the game from character select, but then it just freezes. If I terminate the client and try to log in again, I get a message, "You already have a character logged into the world server from this account...would you like to remove the character from the game?"

I choose yes, but then the same thing happens over and over again.

Tried another character; same thing. Verified files, no luck.
  18. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Changed the extra bows on some 5150 characters to Flawed Combatant's Rootcutter and changed the extra food on 5150 rangers to the weapons they should have had.
    This will take a full downtime patch. (which happens daily on beta... so tomorrow!)
    Actually. This is available now if you create a new character (it won't help already created characters)
  19. Meepitt_Cazic New Member

Are Auras intended to be on this server?
  20. anvil Elder

there shouldnt be any auras yet since they came out during prophecy of ro which is two or three expansions away from omens