Class balance is getting out of hand.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Chitum, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Olmstedder Journeyman

Okay mistak. I know most raid geared classes to molo named. Should see monks and rangers go. Nerf the mercs?
  2. sojero One hit wonder

OP would have been doing it with a 2h!
  3. Bamboompow Augur

Raid geared players having a perceived unfair advantage in group content. Never heard of it. Must be a new dilemma.
  4. Forsaken_Ruler Journeyman

It doesnt take a raid geared sk to make tanking without a healer possible. How would we know? Maybe some people calling imbalance have friends and alts that can do these things and actually want the tank role balanced.
  5. Forsaken_Ruler Journeyman

Its not envy... its direct observation of 1 class tanking, healing, and dpsing efficiently for itself. That is not how roles are made. Knights are tanks with utility and moderate self healing to compensate the dmg mitigation of warriors while having the extra benefits to allies and /dps depending on the knight in question.
  6. Forsaken_Ruler Journeyman

The abilities are there, they've just become too strong and i'm sure all you sk's that know you can do this, are eager to stop all these threads that keep popping up about it...
  7. sojero One hit wonder

No a well played sk can take down some named even in current expansion, but so can many classes. I'm sorry that War doesn't have to tools to be fun, go fight for some cool stuff, and quit asking for nerfs because your butt hurt that you suck.
  8. Zarzac Augur

Because 70 pages was just not enough.
    Xanathol, RPoo and Cicelee like this.
  9. Iila Augur

Gotta post more about knights!
    Faster!
    Faster!
    FASTER!
    [IMG]
  10. Enkel Augur

That looks very similar to the Asus my gf got for Christmas 4 years ago. If so, that laptop sucks and the bird needs to upgrade so he can post faster... That bird should go win an Eq competition in Vegas and use that money during cyber monday so he can up his game (only 1 person should understand this reference)...
    MrMajestykx and Iila like this.
  11. sojero One hit wonder

That looks like an apple laptop.
  12. Enkel Augur

I hope so, I wouldn't wish that Asus on my worst enemy.

Edit: obviously my worst enemy is the Markov Chain Bandit!!!
  13. sojero One hit wonder

Need to get the right Asus. I bought one for my wife and another for my daughter. They both came with 1 year accidental protection with the manufacturer warranty. Both are around 5 years old now and running great. I will use it on trips still to play eq, still runs the old game fine.
  14. Roxxanna Augur

I don't know other classes very well, I stick to my own. I have noticed some tank classes coming in fairly high on the heal parses, I don't know how/why, but it's a bit disconcerting. Now before you start going rabble rabble, pause to consider how it would be received if clerics suddenly started tanking nearly as well as the tank classes. I have one job, which is slowly becoming obsolete.

Remove mercs. And if you can self heal, your dps needs to be rendered moot. I have to choose to either vow or heal, so should others.
  15. sojero One hit wonder

You know you can tank, mildly dps, and heal all at the same time! Now stop derailing our derail.
  16. Enkel Augur

I'm at work and can't check, but I think I got Acer and Asus mixed up... regardless, her parents got it for her and after a few months broke. Got a replacement and it broke. I built her a 1.5k laptop so she could game with me, and that's been doing fine for awhile now.
  17. sojero One hit wonder

Probably Acer, those are crap :) Glad you got her a good one that she can enjoy time with you.
  18. Iila Augur

The rules don't say that birds CAN'T play Everquest!

rip fanfair
    KaoK and Corwyhn Lionheart like this.
  19. Enkel Augur

A civil conversation on these boards is rarer than Quillmane. You sir, have a fine day. I need to ponder, or brainstorm, this exchange.
    sojero likes this.
  20. Enkel Augur

I see you're a John Oliver equal rights advocate. This is the 21st Century, but keep up the good fight... maybe next week.