Necro swarm pets since the patch

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Malaari Manaburner, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Solithan Journeyman

Cool! I've waited 15yrs to post this.
    I finally have a reason to quit paying and playing this game.

The end of an era has come.

Yes you can have my stuff its all broken anyhow.

Solithan
    Vrinda, Nenton and Utaerx like this.
  2. Faana Augur

I hope Beimeth DOES log on and call you out for the whiners you are. Everyone else got nerfed. Grats.
    Ksenija likes this.
  3. Vdidar Augur

Your making yourself look a fool. I'd just stop.
    Zakor, Sancus and Utaerx like this.
  4. Utaerx Elder

Don't get mad just because people called you out on not knowing what you're talking about. C'mon bro.
    Sancus likes this.
  5. Triconix Augur

Force of XXXX. Problem solved. Wizards are the best burst and dps class in the game.
  6. Faana Augur

And necros are best sustained right? Am I the only one who sees that they are asking to be best burst too? (C/O that they only get to get 3 dots off before it dies.) All this griping over what was CLEARLY an exploit (timers on swarm pets.) Only cheaters use exploits.
  7. Triconix Augur

Actually sustained goes to wizards...again. Are you seriously this dumb?

And about your cast times...have you ever heard of spell haste? What about the fact that Dots only hit once every tick. Wizards nukes are DDs.

An exploit? Aristo said it was intentional years ago. Developer approval = exploit now?

Francisco, you need to try harder.
    Zakor, Utaerx and Sancus like this.
  8. Vdidar Augur

I have given you every oppurtunity to step out gracefully but you just keep coming back. It's literally idiots like you that have no clue about eq and Coke to the forums thinking your gods gift to eq and you everything up.
    Venau likes this.
  9. Teapot New Member

Raid combines go to Berserkers hands down.
    Utaerx, Sancus and Faana like this.
  10. Faana Augur

At least I can spell, "you're." You mean 'figuratively' and you must be Coked up. By all means, carry on with your immature carrying on!
  11. Vdidar Augur

I'd love to be coked up but yeah auto correct won that time. Clearly you couldn't decipher that it was supposed to be come. This further illustrates that you shouldn't be here at all. Now be on your way with your nonsense.
  12. Xinj Journeyman

Not sure why you folks keep on responding to all the comments this loser idiot makes. I wish there was a ignore button on these forums.
  13. Vdidar Augur

Who exactly are you talking about?
  14. Evileen Journeyman

You do know that the only reason necros had any chance to win burst fights was due to manaburn? Any melee dps or other caster dpser at the same skill level could have easily beat us without manaburn on the mob. So because manaburn augmented us so much they decided to take it away and also lessen our personal burst DPS by a good chunk. So are you saying you don't even want us to be competitive on burst burns? Cause that's a load of crap. We are by no means trying to be the best burst DPS class because honestly it's not in our class description, but that doesn't mean we don't want to be competitive at it. With the new changes to manaburn regarding DoT's, that would've been enough to slap us down a few spots on the parse for burst fights. The nerf to our actual burn was unnecessary.
    Vdidar likes this.
  15. rotor New Member

Last month, "Awww this stuff is too easy. You all need to learn how to play your classes."
    This month, "What??? How dare you decrease our DPS!"
    Ksenija likes this.
  16. Utaerx Elder

I mean, to be fair, the answer to undertuned raids is not nerfing everyone's DPS; it's properly tuning raids to player power.
    Vrinda likes this.
  17. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

So if the nerf didn't do anything why are all the necros complaining?
  18. Utaerx Elder

Who said the nerfs didn't do anything? A) Most of us are more pissed about the GoDR nerf, which is completely separate from the swarms. B) The swarm nerf's biggest impact was to gut our already pathetic group DPS, not our ability to solo.
  19. Triconix Augur

This may be, but only if berserkers actually existed in this game. That class was so bad for so long that I didn't think anybody played it.

We have one in IL and he's good, but our wizzies are just too good to compete with consistently.
    Bobsmith likes this.
  20. mackal Augur

They can increase the DPS of each single swarm pet. I'm assuming they nerfed them because people were soloing summoning mobs (maybe some named? Idk) with them. This is also wasn't very "smart soloing" as people said. All it consisted of was single pulling (actually, it was possible to do this on more than one mob even ...) and chain casting your swarm pets.
    menown likes this.