Server Downtime: Weds, Jan 20 @ 5:30 AM PST

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Clabuk Journeyman

Eat a Snickers dude. you must be starving.
  2. Kiillz Augur

lol just wish i could do my job like that and still have a job and get paid for it. must be nice.
  3. Bigmartin New Member

Poor poor Kiillz has a day off and can't play the game GD daybreak and there shenanigans
  4. Warpeace Augur

If so Kiillz think of the guaranteed overtime you could count on whenever you wanted :D worry free.
    nolan081100 and Kiillz like this.
  5. Kiillz Augur

im used to patches being on Wednesday by now on day off but ALL dang day is just stupid now from them, must be a great job just like weatherman, right or wrong still get paid.
    nolan081100 likes this.
  6. Vdidar Augur

Don't fret they will make up for it with a double exp weekend.
    uk6999 and nolan081100 like this.
  7. fortuneteller Augur

You say there is some issues that you identified after the patch.

Those are some of this ? https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/so-where-are-my-augs.230206/

Or is that something additional thing ?

Just worried that when logging on, that some augs would be missing.
    nolan081100 likes this.
  8. Trizzity New Member

If i worked at daybreak we would have double exp months
    Kodiack54 and nolan081100 like this.
  9. Vehmeno New Member

Be nice if they would do a double xp week.. for those that can play during the week not on the weekends
    Kodiack54 and nolan081100 like this.
  10. horwoodkale New Member

Can you imagine the panic of the social rejects who have turned this game into THE corner stone of their life......and suddenly it is not available, with no ETA. I would imagine that the stress meter is past 10. Its not like they can talk to their friends, or spend time with their girlfriend...hahahahahaha. Worse yet, if they had the day off or have no job at all and still most likely live with mom, they must be going crazy by now.

I do not care how long it is down. I have lots to do. That said, I do hope that DBG does offer a nice reward like double experience for 4 or 5 days....I need to grind out about 300 AAs......please.
    domaca and nolan081100 like this.
  11. nolan081100 Journeyman

no they won't
    thorongil7299 likes this.
  12. Gariel New Member

love reading ha-ha, so many impatient. stuck inside due to snow? day off? no work? just a loser with no life?
    go find something else to do clean your room, don't be a wuss due to snow go throw snowballs at your neighbors window, take a shower, watch a movie or 3, get some religion, or you can grow up and realize its not all about you. its about fixing a game (GAME) think life things could be important also :) i had this time before i had to do stuff, guess what i'm not blowing up thread asking for a eta every 15 mins, i cleaned my house and threw some snowballs. and may not get on till late o well just a game i also pay to play but not going to get my panties in a wad :) thank you for fixing
  13. ECCA New Member

Seriously, when do you all expect to be done.
    nolan081100 likes this.
  14. revran1 Journeyman

I would like my money back for wasting all day on this they want are money so why should we pay not to be able to play
    tanith and nolan081100 like this.
  15. nolan081100 Journeyman

i wonder how many peeps with shield of dreams left their type 9 augs in them and lost them forever bahaha
  16. xentoi New Member

their really gonna take longer to fix the patch that it took to put it in game?
    nolan081100 likes this.
  17. The Riddler New Member

What are you going to get? 50 cents..
    domaca and nolan081100 like this.
  18. Namarta Journeyman

I agree with Vehmeno. I work long shifts on weekends and seem to end up missing out on most bonus experience. Bonus experience for a day or two throughout the week would be great for others that are in the same boat.
    nolan081100 likes this.
  19. uk6999 Augur

Double xp or even an xp bonus would be sweeeet
    nolan081100 likes this.
  20. Kcooler Lorekeeper

I vote for Double exp/spawn till monday!!! - Please :D
    nolan081100 and thorongil7299 like this.