So where are my augs?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Orienn, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Orienn TreeHugger

Talking to several people every item that was changed had our augs gone, what gives?
  2. Cicelee Augur

Check inventory, bags, parcels, cursor.
  3. Orienn TreeHugger

none of the above I got the noble's blood aug from my bow but not the 2hand aug
  4. Orienn TreeHugger

Another one of my guildies had his 2hander aug go missing as well
  5. Xikteny Augur

I'm missing an aug from a 2HB as well.
  6. shadowgod Augur

yep some are missing epic ornament augs that were in weapons also.
  7. Badaboom New Member

Rollback INC>>> servers are down.

Just looted arms on the mage.. last piece too. SUCKS.

The BROKEN Mirror is right hahaha..
  8. Lonye Augur

Rewind back to the Tower of Rot lag. They said they fixed it. I propose to you the idea that the rot was never truly gone... it has merely been slumbering this whole time. Why would the mirror break in the first place? Rot.
    All problems stem from rot.

PS: Please don't ever ..... EVER do a crossover from EQ2 to EQ again. PLEASE!
    Orienn likes this.
  9. Badaboom New Member

Hope not the quicksilver... that thing has stopped dropping.
  10. Xikteny Augur

Nah, it was merely The Warden's Glacial Stare; it's not too important, but it is annoying though.
  11. Orienn TreeHugger

Mine was the tradeable sigil of the blade xD
  12. Bronut Augur

Will someone please buy the devs a new abacus, it is clear that the one they were using is broken !
  13. Kiillz Augur

when i first logged in, my second 2hb aug was on my cursor and for some reason the ornament i had on it too, althought the graphic was still on the wep.
  14. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Those are both terrible augments.
  15. Xikteny Augur

Don't worry, I know that.

One day perhaps I'll become honest with myself and both not-pad and change to, basically, the augs my chanter has.... one day.
  16. Orbital101 Augur

I removed most of the augs I had in my gear that I think that they could have been lost with the patch to minimize the chance to loose any.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare and Viltaire like this.
  17. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

18. Viltaire Augur

I did that for the two items I had that I knew they were changing.
  19. Badaboom New Member

How are Token of the Waveswept, Medal of the Commander and Dancing Rune better than Quicksilver?

Just curious, my augs suck but i'm after Hint and SD.
  20. Hiladdar Augur

If a lot of augs got deleted on this patch upon log in, especially those that can no longer be acquired, or reacquired in the game,, then the down time will be in hours, not minutes. What will need to happen, is a rollback on the gear, editing of the script that should drop the augs onto the player's cursor or bag, and testing the script.