So what happened to no cheating being possible on phin?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Tudadar, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Tudadar Augur

People still warping around in OOT killing an old shark. Cool. Thought the creater blocked/banned usage and it was impossible to do lol.
  2. Elkay Augur

Reporting and guides are your friend.
  3. Lemuelbaruch Elder

Theres going to be cheating no matter what Mmo you play. Unfortunately everquest is no exception. Just report them.
  4. Tore Lorekeeper

server's dead, someone cheated, wrap it up daybreakailures
  5. Pseudofate Augur

6. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

If you see upload YouTube footage of anyone cheating (on any TLP) you are welcome to post links to it on www.ProgressionForums.com. Doesn't mean DB will do anything about it, but the community can know who they are.
  7. Batbener Augur

A SHARK IS DEAD, WIPE THE SERVER!
  8. MabbuQuest Elder

#Wipeitclean2015
    Nickatropolis likes this.
  9. Sagnid Augur

Why so you can lose the race to 50 again?
    EQ1999, Lonye and Frenzic like this.
  10. Batbener Augur

I think the guy above me is stalking the guy 2 above me.
    andross77, Steampunk and Elkay like this.
  11. Iyvy Augur

I had someone whisper me "Nice warping" today after I picked over in Guk. I replied "You mean /pick? lol" silence "ahahahahahaha" silence

Not saying there arent exploiters but people jump to conclusions way too fast
    Nickatropolis and Elkay like this.
  12. Esper Augur

The best are the ones that are from live servers and are not used to the lack of perma see invis items on their character. Drop invis, get called a cheater / hacker.
    EQ1999 and Nickatropolis like this.
  13. Frenzic Augur

Stay away from my GD sharks!
    -GRIM- and Elkay like this.
  14. MabbuQuest Elder

Sagnid is one of those big talkers.... But then he clocked thirty-seven hours as our biggest Twitch.tv-stream stalker....

As you can see... we in OG ....set the bar for the TLP .....so to beat me...to beat OG... is to be a G.. YOU SEE????
    Sagnid likes this.
  15. Sagnid Augur

Just for the uninformed. Nancy Drew here and the Hardy Boys believe I am training them on random Clerics. There proof you ask? my Account name was seen in their glorious Enchanters stream.

No Mabbu. We watched that crappy stream to gleam that you and your group were no contest. That and to watch Kegadin be dead more often then alive.

Ps: Not a chance that stream was up 36 hours. His wife made him turn it off to much.
    EQ1999 likes this.
  16. Jaime Lannister Augur

17. Ducreux Augur

You would think you, of all people, could spell Jaime correctly 4Head. And if this was just a kappa pasterini from google I am disappointed in you.
  18. Jaime Lannister Augur

FU BOBBYBICK

I was too lazy to find another one.
  19. Ducreux Augur

I saved Jaime and Tywin for you on Phinny when you decide to join us <3.

Btw i seent ur pic on our forums ur quite handsome.
  20. Jaime Lannister Augur

I am a very handsome bearded gentlemanz.