what vote won?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by toxist, Jun 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jamz Augur

From an economical stand point they're still getting revenue off him, where they aren't getting any from you.
  2. Ceffener Augur

Except that cash store and krono based economy.

We also have no proof they have ever gotten any or will ever get any revenue from kronolord. So in the end my actual money spent is worth more to a company than the troll on the forums.
  3. rekais910 Augur

Yea that was me who said I would eventually have to give up on DBG if they don't give players what they want/need to really enjoy the server. Me and many many many others who will eventually move on to things that are actually enjoyable to them rather than this indirect pvp server non-sense.
  4. Oakenn Tigerspirit Augur

5. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

6. Oakenn Tigerspirit Augur

eh it says "speeding up" suggesting there was a base speed to go off of. Like I said though clearly there is going to be some.... finagling with the results or they wouldn't be taking a day to post something.

I'm likely just going to reactivate FFXIV and check out the limited content they released with the expansion and hope that keeps me busy for a couple months. Come back in Kunark and rinse repeat.
  7. Ceffener Augur

Unless she actually tweeted something new I wouldn't take the article as much. If it's an E3 interview that happened before this poll even started. I think even before the new raid changes were announced?
  8. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

Yep, all correct.
  9. Indigo Augur

Maybe they have arrived at work by now. It's 2:00 pm on the left coast. Maybe we will hear something soon?
  10. sihpa Augur

I believe they're debating what caliber of weapon to use on their last remaining appendage.
    tarquinn21 likes this.
  11. Wispur Elder

My 2 cents:

I've dropped well over $100 buying Heroic Forge, Transmogs, and other fun toys for many of my characters. In addition to the subscription fees, etc (I'm not a regular EQ player, I'm JUST here to relive the good ol' times on these servers.)

That money was spent with the understanding that I would be on my characters for years. Re-Experiencing the classic game for 6 months as well as the first couple expansions for 6 months at a time.

If the Devs did 3 month expansions I'd be "upset" to say the least, but I'd survive and keep playing (probably with lower future investment).

If it's a July release, I will burn those bridges, write off that $100+ as a complete loss, drop Landmark, and cancel my plans to become an EQ Next Founder. 0 Trust forever-more.

So yeah. That's just me, but it's how I feel.
  12. Jadefox Augur

Holly's vote won.
    No other vote matters.

-- Jade Fred... or Wilma*

*Yeah. One of those two, definitely not Jade
  13. Indigo Augur

Those will never amount to anything. It got the long haired creepy guy fired.
  14. Indigo Augur

I thought we were going to hear something today, but I am almost ready for bed.
  15. Oakenn Tigerspirit Augur

How about that post....
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  16. Jadefox Augur

Not even 3PM there yet. Give 'em a bit more time.

--Jade
  17. Tintaglia Elder

So did they post it on Reddit or something and forget to link it here?
  18. Warlorf Augur

Lol you are in for a sad sad wake up call
  19. Rikkish New Member

I don't understand why people are so upset about Kurnark getting released early if it does. You want to stay in classic Everquest stay there. Don't get new spells don't lvl passed 50 don't use any Kurnark loot don't go to the zones just sit in your happy place in Classic EQ and be happy.

Just because something comes out doesn't mean you have to use it. Do that and you can stay Classic EQ for years and Years to comes not just 6 months but Classic EQ forever!!!
  20. Massimo_Bertoxx Augur

With that logic the suggestion could be made that those who want early kunark should just go to a live server and do the same thing there.

The assertion that new content doesn't affect old content and the experience of playing in it is absurd.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.