NO QUEUE at login - do not make the second server

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Qing, May 27, 2015.

1. Qing Journeyman

There was no queue to log in today. I logged in and out at noon, 3:00 PM, 5:00pm, and just now (roughly 5:45 pm) all times EST. Not a single time was I put in a queue.

Launching a second server at this point will only do more harm than good. The queue is gone, please for the love of god don't doom this server to the same fate as fippy and vulak.
  2. Zechs Lorekeeper

wait until those times are PST. I know in roughly about 2 hours from now there will be a queue. I have been watching it because this is typically the time I start to wake up.
  3. Nuanil Elder

Give it 15 minutes, when people actually get home and done supper EDT...
  4. Rolien Elder

What happened did they ban everyone using [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software]?
  5. Tamier Augur

Actually I'm guessing some people will quit when they see DBG's has given a green light to 3rd party programs as long as you're sitting at the computer. So they may not need a second server.
  6. monegames Journeyman

So no one other than east coast are off work, and they just got off work, and there is no queue so everything is a ok.
  7. Nuanil Elder

Queue time hit at 6 pm EDT yesterday, for 90 minutes+, and held steady there until 10pm-11pm EDT roughly.
  8. Nuanil Elder

Typical EST people thinking the world revolves around their time zone.
  9. Tons Journeyman

I'm still sitting here in my office. Glad to know you don't have a queue but we will see what the real time is in about 3 hours
  10. Woncho Journeyman

Not to mention all the people who have stopped playing on rage fire because they are going to roll on the new server.
    Lekkric18 and Motherlee like this.
  11. Banai Augur

So you login while 90% of the country is at work and that justifies not having a second server? Your logic is seriously flawed my friend
    random_pawn00 and Zirquel like this.
  12. Qing Journeyman

The fact of the matter is there was a queue during these times up until now. The population will continue to decrease and there won't be a queue for anyone within a week.

Read between the lines and stop whining.
  13. Groans Augur

Last night I got home at 4pm logged in at 430 sat in queue watching various shows went to the neighbors got drunk, came back watched some more shows and at 10 pm finally got to log in.

I think a second server is still needed because I cannot even play with the current set up.
  14. Healiez Augur

The only reason there is not a queue right now is because I am sure lots of people, (myself and brother included) are not going to play on Ragefire because there is no point since we intend to reroll on Lockjaw...
    Adrienna, Unique_Moop and Vaclav like this.
  15. Nuanil Elder

Not whining, just observing that after 25 years of observations, the only people that seamingly can't translate time zones, or accept that raiding at 5pm EST is not a viable start time for 3/4's of the continent are from the EST time zone.
  16. Vaclav Augur

Precisely - as a guild we're planning to move - we went from close to 100 online around now most of the time so far to around 40ish. That's a ton of people likely just relaxing for a few days. (And I know I'm doing the same, just popping in occasionally today to check on people)
  17. ShenXX Lorekeeper

Eh let them rejoice for the second server. In three weeks you'll get to read people whining about low population/not allowing transfers/allowing transfers.
    Protagonist likes this.
  18. Healiez Augur

Exactly I have the next week off work (Coincidence) and was doing everything I needed to do so I could play without having chores or errands looming over me.
  19. Dark_Intentions Augur

It's a wednesday, and the Pacific time zone people are all still at work for another couple of hours. Try the queue again in 3 hours and see.
  20. Kahna Augur

I will bet money that the reason why there is no queue is the Lockjaw announcement. Everyone who plans on rerolling there has no reason to sit in a Ragefire queue today or tomorrow. They will avoid the frustration all together and just wait until Lockjaw opens. See, a second server is already making things better.
    sihpa likes this.