Test Update 09/26/13

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Toquillaw Augur

I think they mean the cntrl-left click and right click mechanisms. Pick up bag, and cntrl-left click it to move all the items to the other bag (if it has room), and cntrl-right click swaps bag contents (if possible). Works for inventory and bank slots.
  2. Caudyr Augur

.........O_O good lord I just learned something new and I've been playing since 1999, hahahaha.

I never knew about that. That's awesome.
  3. Lenowill Augur

*CHEERS!!*

I have two friends who will be very happy to hear this. It was on their top 10 list of complaints about how the game felt while trying to play it.
  4. Rainbowdash Augur

I know CoTF isn't "technically" released on Test yet (zone-wise, since 1/2 of the zones aren't in and only merc/shared bank features were officially announced in these patch notes) but since two of the zones are, in actuality, in.... :p

May wanna look into the "a quivering globules" or whatever they are called that are spawned by, presumably, a named in West Karana. They are staying up, unkillable, forever. Auto-aggroing anyone near them, then dropping aggro, then reaggroing, spamming the aggro message in the Say channel each time for each one. Dropping invis if not careful (they see through it) and quickly spreading rapidly through the zone like rabbits. West Karana is already infested with them on Test ;P haha

Also, while most of the tradeskill books ended up on the tradeskill book vendor in PoK, fletching, alchemy, and research books seem absent. Steel Ingots don't appear to be dropping, Ethernere Essence very rarely so. Though the latter may be intended. I won't lie, I only barely messed with the Tradeskill portion of CotF on Beta.

The portal to Neriak Fourth Gate in both West Karana AND Neriak Third Gate is not allowing one to zone into Fourth Gate and is, in fact, desyncing any who try from the zone/server in a manner similar to the bug in the Nagafen's Lair raid.

This patch also broke the /resetaa command on Test, it seems. My guess is this is due to the inclusion of Merc AAs. But that doesn't much bother me tbh. Make people earn the new AAs like Live servers! ;P

Otherwise no noticeable bugs to report yet. Yay new expacs!!! <3
  5. Rainbowdash Augur

*Can't Edit*

The NPC for the partisan task in The Dead Hills (Denrik Serbold) does not appear to be spawning, which by extension, makes Neriak Fourth Gate unable to be started due to needing Dead Hills done first.

Also, the Heroic Adventure "Artifacts of Great Importance" from Skulk the Madaxe... the npc you are supposed to hail to update the first step of the adventure is behind a door that cannot be opened, or otherwise passed through. Making this task uncompletable right off the bat.

The bixie Hero's forge...the cloth hands make your hands disappear, and the robe, if equipped onto a breastplate and then the item you put it in is unequipped, will display your toon with both your normal pants AND Bixie cloth pants...whether you have the bixie Cloth pants equipped or not.
  6. T3amb1ue New Member

I have been working on unlocking the elemental shrouds for the last 30ish hours streight(using the earth warrior one) and have developed a feature on that specific charector since the patch on test. That charector after loading into the world pops an error saying has detected your client may have crashed and if i click anything drops me to the desktop. If i do nothing the charector stays in the world as seen by my boxes(other charectors) I just can do nothing with it, not even see it on the effected toon. I can port her, i can coth her, i even had npcs kill her by manipulating her with other boxes. Other charecters on the same account load in no problem so I suspect this has something to do with the mercenary aas or something.
  7. Toquillaw Augur

You are probably on Firefox. Edit as usual, then press the More Options button to edit the post.
  8. Rainbowdash Augur

No, Google Chrome.

You can't edit posts at all after 30 minutes has passed.
  9. --Voodoo-- Augur

Maybe something everyone is already aware of, but since I didn't see it mentioned anywhere I thought I'd add it. There seems to be a limit of 36 open bags at once. Meaning you can't have all bank, shared bank, and inventory bags open at the same time. Minor issue, but a little annoying. Using default UI, in case that matters.
  10. Rainbowdash Augur

On the Bixie Warfront Heroic Adventure "They're Everywhere!" Can we PLEASE get the mez proc from the friendly bixies removed? They are mezzing mobs, wiping all aggro on the mob and then when the mez breaks they are getting kill shots on the mobs that are low health, giving kill credit to the npc, not the players, and resulting in the task being unable to be progressed because mobs aren't updating kill count towards the task.

No reason the friendly bixies need to be mezzing.
  11. Taurline New Member

kith forest is not spawning any undead but zombie troopers, cant finish SK epic 2.0. Had a few other peeps in there for over 9 hours killing those and no luck getting Lhrancs Ring.
  12. T3amb1ue New Member

Still unable to log into the charector i was unlocking shrouds on. Crashes to desktop after hitting enter on the char select screen. Still sits in world, if i do not clear the report a crash box stays there indefinately.. All other toons on the account can be loaded and played no problem. See my above post if you missed the issue.
  13. T3amb1ue New Member

Think I figured the problem. Merc aa bank, if you go overcap(whatever the cap is) on unspent aa it crashes you and will not let you load in.
  14. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

I am fairly sure that is semi new; I want to say added in the last year or two.

On a totally different note. Although the Hardcore Heritage event in Nagafen's Lair has ended, the Lava is still doing 10k per tick.