YouTube To Buy Twitch Streaming Service For $1 Billion: Report

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Quantum Edge, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

• Like x 3
  2. Jake New Player

If it was me it would be sold lol
  3. La Shark Dedicated Player

Twitch is doing something that youtube just can't and that get gamers to stream live.
  4. Caligulus Committed Player

Dammit Google, stop ruining everything. Just give me Google Fiber and I'll be fine though.
  5. vladspally Well-Known Player

how soon before people cant play background music on their streams due to copy right strikes / ads shoved down our throats in streams?
    • Like x 2
  6. Weapon meX New Player

Although this merger just made my Shares go up, you do have a very valid point. Quality of life!!

I remember when youtube had absolutely no commercials :(, and every UI change they have made to their page's body and side scroll menu. Lot's of quality of life improvements that were a step backwards but which needed to be present to keep services free.

One positive i do see, is broader packages available for streamers to make an income. If Pewds(pewdiepie) made $4mill on youtube imagine the potential revenue nor just for him but for many of the current twitch-streamers.

on that note. This might improve FNL with increase ad revenue :D.......unless all that goes into buying Spytle a new Wonder Woman cooking apron for 2015;)