Youtube dcuo "hacking" videos

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Saiyan King, Jan 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

This hacker is only using names and pulling up info.
    It's how I got hacked
  2. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Unfortunately she is the next target.
    :(
  3. SILENTX New Player

Why would someone request another person to be hacked that's just messed up
    • Like x 2
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We're on it. Please contact both our customer support team and PSN if you run into any issues. http://help.soe.com
    • Like x 9
  5. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

I fought as hard as I could.
    Im very upset about it still and that's partly why Im wary about returning to the PS Server
  6. Sechuran Fox Dedicated Player

Surely though, if they know what this person does and they have an indication of who they're targeting, it should be easier to identify and/or stop them shouldn't it?
  7. just an honest dps New Player

that's not even hacking...
  8. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I hate for anything like that to happen to anyone.
    • Like x 5
  9. Marine Death Committed Player

I made a thread named "PlayStation name". The sole purpose of it was a plea to hide the PSN name from inspection. Really needs to happen.
    • Like x 11
  10. Crimson Jonni New Player

I read the comments. Bro, all you're doing is encouraging him there. Tellin him what he's doing is funny and to "share the wealth" isnt gonna make him stop, its going to make him continue doing it. You probably already knew that though, huh?
    • Like x 12
  11. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Can we get the psn id hidden like asap it may seem silly but some of these people spent years working on their characters to have it all lost.
    • Like x 5
  12. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Not sure. My knowledge on this is already surpassed..
  13. Tobias1978 New Player

I don't think they can stop him....and I don't think he cares of they can...see others have lost items and cash...and if they replace the items taken...they will have to go back to all tickets of those who got scammed in the game...if not...that's showing favoritism to one of the devs buddies...

There is really no way to catch this guy as I'm sure he hides his up address so no real way to track him. This guy is actually doing some good...he found a way to get into people's accounts so now they can fix it....but if they cant...he can do it at will...and no one can stop him.
  14. drkhrt1 Well-Known Player

Glad to hear you guys are on this. Please keep us updated if possible to let us know our info and toons are safe.
  15. Crimson Jonni New Player

Oh yeah, the guy who made the videos is clearly an imbecile. All you have to do is watch the earliest videos to not only find out what the guys' characters' bame is, but Soe has records of linked accounts. How are you gonna do something like this and not be careful. Thats like me robbing a walmart for poptarts and Taking a picture with the Clerks and security guards immediately after.
    • Like x 1
  16. Tobias1978 New Player

like I said he has already been doing this...and he already plans to keep doing it...so...what I say to him does not really matter now does it? Nope...it does not...
  17. Zpirit Dedicated Player

Can you blame him? If it was you, wouldn't you feel like getting a bit of vengeance?
  18. Tobias1978 New Player

Nope...i don't stress over things I have no real control over....if my psn gets hacked....oh well...everything I have on it can be replaced in time....or if the devs give items back to those hacked then I would expect them to do the same for me.....so why stress.
  19. GLJett New Player

I'd call an airstrike on the hacker and everyone who wants the stolen stuff he gives away.
  20. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Thing is... It's just plain wrong and you're no better to condone this mess.
    I think he can be stopped. And he will be in due time.
    • Like x 10
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.