you're MAKING us watch cutscenes?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by FrauFever, Nov 4, 2019.

1. dresserball Dedicated Player

Why is there nothing to complain about? I think the OP explained why it is an issue to them.
  2. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Finding a way to run a mission without sitting through endless cut scenes is nothing new .. players have been asking for that option for years now... Now even I don't mind it the first time as with the solo being referenced but dozens of times can get old and they (the Dev team) has made it possible to shut them off after viewing the scene ONE time. Personally I see no problem with that. Especially in this situation. I have numerous alts and have run the solo at least 10 time and watched the cut scene. They are not that long or involved and may add a minute or less to the time involved in completion. After that I simply click the console before rescuing FLASH and the scenes simply do not appear.

Hey trust me there are missions with a lot more scenes we have to deal with at lower tiers.. Prime example? The Gotham subway mission where we "assist?" Two Face in defeating the Penquin. That thing has at least 5 or 6 cut scenes we get to sit through while fighting our way to and completing the final battle . Best part is it start off a solo challenge at one tier and then.. is also a duo at the very next so at some point a player can sit through all that cut scene stuff twice in the same day an at those levels ther never was and still isn't an option to shut the scenes off.

I'm sorry but as a number of others mentioned it's a one time ordeal. You want to be able to got to Metal Gotham and do all the daily and weekly outdoor missions? Then run the thing that one time, take you rewards and move on. Hey here's something to consider... how many other SOLO CHALLENGES in the game award more than one piece of armor? Because that solo hand out 2 .. one for defeating Mirror Master outside in central City and one for red Death in the Flash Museum.
    • Like x 1