Your Worst Alt Ever

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Twilight-Man, Feb 17, 2018.

1. Twilight-Man Well-Known Player

The idea of the thread is to look back on the alts we've made and try to think of the worst/short lived/weak/boring/etc. characters of them all, then share a brief post in their useless meaningless memory.

One of my worst alts was Spider Haha
    [IMG]
    She was supposed to be a mix of The Joker and Spider-Man who used guns and arrows. Smh. R.I.P. you horrible horrible creature.
    • Like x 2
  2. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

:oops: i made a Gnome from world of warcraft years ago.. i mean.. it was funny going around... (Tempting to make another Gnome)

Keep in mind this is a game ;)
    • Like x 1
  3. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Given the corny nature and history of comic books and their characters, I've never really felt all that ashamed of some of the characters I've made here. Sometimes I'll even go out of my way to have some fun with them, but that's really only happened with power testing characters that ended up getting deleted.

That really came through with my Electricity and Earth testing characters. I had existing characters with concepts that would fit well with both power sets but decided to level up some new characters with those power sets before using respec tokens (try before you buy kind of thing LOL). I'm having to dredge my memory a bit so I may get the spellings wrong, but for Electricity I created the Electric speedster Sparky Von Shock and the Earth character Bhrik Wahl. :D
    • Like x 1
  4. BestPlayerAfrica Well-Known Player

all of them since their only purpose is to carry all my main's stuff lol
    • Like x 2
  5. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

last year in an attempt to get the Flash Speed treads, I created a villain named PREZENTIAL NIGHTMARE, dressed him in a Blue suit with a red tie and...well you get the idea! the truth is he got to the STAR Labs instance and after six months of running that thing over and over again, he never once got the boots! I gave up on him and made a few million on my speedster characters to the point where I've bought the Flash treads for virtually every other toon on my account. I impeached the PREZ with maximum prejudice and created FROSTINA ICICLETTE instead and leveled her up to full Justice League status in less than a week!
    • Like x 1
  6. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I had an alt once called Thisthreadbelongsinthejokersfunhousesectionoftheforums. Never took a picture of him though.
  7. Twilight-Man Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  8. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Reminds me of the alt I made once called StopBeingABuzzkill. Never got around to leveling him. Too many people ruined my fun :(
    • Like x 4
  9. Knarlydude Loyal Player

LOL
  10. Bzzzztt Active Player

Well, lets see (bearing in mind that I am a confirmed and admitted alt-oholic) . . .
    Just a few that spring immediately to mind, I may add more after a little thought

Currently used (albeit as a pack mule only in some cases):
    -- An Iconics Only tank named Michelle Laneous (miscellaneous, get it? cuz how random is an iconic tank?)
    -- A former background dancer/cheer-leader (not a stripper, you pervs :p ) turned Green Lantern named Dee Lightful
    -- An ill-tempered ninja assassin weapon specced gadget toon called The Censor-ed.
    -- A pack mule (created specifically for that purpose) called Warehouse Bob.

Characters still in existence (why, I have no idea), but that I would delete if someone wants to buy the (totally, absolutely, ridiculous) name:
    -- Gadget troller created at the height of the names-for-sale trend named ISoldMyNameForPOT (I meant pot as in Power Over Time, not "wacky tabacky" :p)
    -- Ice toon named Freezinma Nutzhoff (created in response to my hubby coming in from shoveling snow one day :D)

And some notable nonsense that has already been deleted:
    -- A guy who could only communicate through sound effects instead of words named Otto Matapeah
    -- Various characters with silly or oxymoronic military names: Major Minor, General Specific, Private Property, Captain Teneille (yeah, I'm more than a little embarrassed by that one), and my personal favorite of my Manic Military: Private Parts.
    -- A programmer sneezed while programming a new voice response protocol for a security robot. That robot then would only respond to the name Aahchoo Gesundheit.

And, saving the best (or worst?) for last:
    -- Trying to play DCUO while doing the laundry AND in the middle of my husband's marathon Star Trek binge resulted in the alien electric character called . . . (drumroll) . . . The Static Klingon!!!
    • Like x 3
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

My worst alt ever, as far as being an accurate recreation of the character in question, is my attempt to create the classic villain from The Tick known as the Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs At Midnight!

Aside from the fact that his name is too long to adapt in full (I had to shorten it to DaEvilMidnightBomber,which completely maxes out the number of characters one can use in this game,) it's also hard to make a satisfactory version of a character whose whole shtick is blowing things up with bombs. Even with Munitions as his power set, there aren't enough powers based strictly around using bombs and other explosive devices. :oops:

And you'll likely never see that character turn up again in modern episodes of The Tick. Post-9/11/2001, that character's now been deemed "Politically Incorrect". :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  12. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

hm..worst alt yo say? Mine I think was Called Mr Funn and was a joker inspired toon,hes now my main villain and dosen't have that name hehe
    • Like x 1
  13. myandria Item Storage

Let's see...

For this game, my worst alt was a male zombie quantum archer named BooBoo Fiddles. "Nuff Said.
    • Like x 3
  14. Dene Devoted Player

When we first got the Daybreak emblem awhile back... I made "Daybreak Man" - I deleted him soon afterward.. seemed like a walking billboard lol
    • Like x 1
  15. DCUO SmackThem Well-Known Player

Worst alt hmmmm I actually cannot think of one. It could be Alkaline Earth. He was a Atomic dps didn’t make it past level 25 before getting deleted lol. He wasn’t a bad DPS, I just didn’t like atomic dpsing and tanking was too op for me to actually enjoy it.

My best alt was named Scotch Tape, she was a sorcery healer and she was op but I deleted her when water came out and made a water healer who was alright but he couldn’t touch Scotch Tape in healing even with more sp and a higher cr. If I still played DC, I’d definitely buy her back since she was the best thing I’ve ever deleted, and I fully regret it.
    • Like x 1
  16. Dazz-252 Committed Player

This is probably my worst alt. Her name is Scrap Brain. lol

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. Proxystar #Perception

I Have one main, two serious alts and the rest are just used and abused for events and furthering my main.

In fact even my serious alts are somewhat.
    • Like x 1
  18. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

The streaker. Toon that looked like Will Farrell. Had the man fro and everything. He always died, cause he didn't wear any armor. :p
    • Like x 1