Your Theory on the Tank Shortage

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BaelinFishman, Sep 23, 2021.

1. JailhouseBat Active Player

Ok so its not just me lol. Im not an experienced tank so i need extra time sometimes to work on the nuances of a fight. Against the ARC however, omg lol. I couldnt last long enough to analyze what i may have been doing wrong lol. He hits survival mode-hard.
  2. zNot Loyal Player

I really like that boss fight usually elite raid bosses are very underwhelming to tank i hope to see this type of boss in next elite raid(s) too
  3. zNot Loyal Player

What to do is stand abit further to him and just block and wait for him to launch you he will almost always do that once he does that move a few steps somewhere else and block repeat this and dont forget to pull the adds asap,that should get you covered most of the time his first 2 hits are usually not the problem but the last hit is whats hitting hard dont let him do that combo you could save a shield just for that moment where you know he will use that attack but with that you need to time the shield correctly.
  4. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

I honestly just pull and roll ( w/tumbling master foot mod) and use perfect poise. His first two hits can stun you for his truly dangerous 3rd brawling hit combo. So rolling and pulling adds in a circle rotation is key.
  5. BaelinFishman Well-Known Player

Kristyana, now that's I name I haven't heard in a loooooooooooooong time
    • Like x 1