Your Character's Origins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Magnificent, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Rumour Committed Player

2. Alil2good666 New Player

Gods Image is a being from a dimension which Life time is infinite. During biblical times Moses warning his ppl not to worship any image of god or god will be angry. They didn't listen. The image worshipers engraved a image onto a stone and hide it from Moses. This image was of Gods true image. The artifact was found in Gotham Robinson park due to the dimensional anomaly. Trigons power unearth a ancient ruin in which scientist found. Upon entering he was lead deeper into the ruin and touched the stone artifact.. Unleashing onto himself the anger of God.
  3. Rumour Committed Player

4. Rumour Committed Player

5. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Sooooo many origin threads.... BUT since I pretty much had to revamp Blaire's entire style/alias, I might as well post her "new" story here:

[IMG]

Blaire Sanders (a.k.a. Iris)
    Height: 5'6"
    Weight: 120 lbs
    Species: Human
    Race: Caucasian

Birth & Origin
    [IMG]

Born in the small town of Weston, New York to esteemed scientists Rachel and Richard Knight, Blaire was only a couple of months old when she, her parents, and her parents' colleagues were trapped inside the Haven Chemicals plant during a disastrous explosion. The only survivor, Blaire was found shortly after by a local fire fighter, and, miraculously unharmed, she was placed in the Weston City Orphanage. About a week later, she was adopted into a new family by Aaron and Leslie Sanders.

For the first decade of her life with the Sanders, Blaire was just another normal child. She went to school, made friends, joined the gymnastics team, and sometimes slacked off in class. It wasn't until her tenth birthday that she began to develop superhuman abilities as a result of extreme chemical exposure during the plant's destruction years before. She and her family soon discovered that Blaire could manipulate fire, ice, and electricity with her mind, channel other people's emotions and physical pain, see through the dark as though she was looking through a night vision camera lens, and she could heal others by the touch of her hand.

Though her family tried to keep Blaire's abilities a secret, she was found out by a local police detective not much later when Blaire single-handedly caused a citywide blackout after momentarily losing control. The police department was noted of the mishap, and of Blaire's history, and in exchange for protection from the police, Blaire was asked to fight crime alongside the department under the alias of Iris.

Superhuman Facility
    [IMG]

A few years later, a new detective arrives in Weston, and is assigned a burglary case that Blaire had been previously investigating. When he learns of Blaire's abilities, he reports her to a federal agent, who then sends Blaire to a top-secret government location to be experimented on. While there, she meets others with superhuman abilities, some who were born that way, and some who acquired them through freak accidents like herself.

Eventually, Blaire figures out that the government has been injecting superhuman DNA into a select unit of American soldiers, and teaching them to use their newly-acquired abilities in battle. As some of the soldiers begin to break away from the government and use their abilities for personal gain, Blaire and her new friends band together to stop the rogue soldiers before they end up destroying the whole country.

Moving to Metropolis
    [IMG]

After capturing the federal agents involved with the superhuman experiments, the government is appointed a new leader, and a new division within the FBI is formed to protect the identities and families of the American citizens who were being held against their will in the government facilities. In order to keep her family safe, Blaire relocates to Metropolis, and is placed in the care of federal agent Eleanore "Ellie" Brooks. She enrolls in a new high school and begins to focus on a career in gymnatics, remaining under the radar of the government.

A few months after moving to Metropolis, Blaire dons her cloak once more when Brainiac invades the city, and begins abducting people from the streets. Realizing she can't take on Brainiac alone, she joins forces with a group of young superhumans who call themselves the New Heroes, and together, they defeat hundreds of Brainiac infiltrators and rescue the captured citizens of Metropolis. Once Brainiac and his troops finally leave Earth, Blaire visits her friends and family in Weston to let them know that she's alright. When she returns to Metropolis, the New Heroes offer her a permanent spot on the team, and she gladly accepts.
    • Like x 3
  6. KnyghtmareX Well-Known Player

Thank you mods... The mods Merge all 3 Origin threads to one finally. Which Every mod did it thank you

My Origin link is on my Sig
    • Like x 2
  7. KnyghtmareX Well-Known Player

8. Rumour Committed Player

Same topic, and was moved to the Funhouse. Because it had nothing to do with in-game play. ;)
    • Like x 1
  9. curtaincall002 New Player

Alex Malone was just a normal archaeologist until one Sunday morning he found special dinosaur fossils,RADIOACTIVE fossils he was shocked and confused because the fossils began to glow a greenish yellowish color he quickly scooped them up and into his bag without any of his group realizing he felt completely normal until late that night when he touched them he got headaches and stomachache s a lot nothing strange had happened until he saw a woman being mugged and decided to take action he tried to help but was stabbed in the gut and left to die I a dark alley.

He used all his strength and got up numerous times only to fall back down in pain he eventually passed out of blood loss

When he woke up he was still in the alley but his wound had magically healed not only did he heal he felt stronger so strong he picked up a dumpster with his finger! He ran back to his apartment in excitement and realized he had gained super speed! He was determined to become a hero and stop crime all over metropolis and Gotham he mad an amazing suit from stolen Wayne tech and went to battle with crime and finally finding his shape shifting powers while battling Daniel Malone his jealous brother Infernico the lava master!
  10. curtaincall002 New Player

By the way INFERNICO is my big brothers idea all him not me but Alex Malone is all my idea his superhero name is FOSSILMAN
  11. curtaincall002 New Player

Sorry but my actual name is the ARCHAEOLIGIST
  12. CanadianGrimloc Active Player

I know, thanks!
  13. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

Blaire just doesn't look right since Spoiler stole her costume!!!!

Gonna take a while to get used to the green!
    • Like x 1
  14. cornflowerblues New Player

15. Sstaan New Player

Name: Sstaan
    Species: Reptile
    Age: Unknown (Less than a century old, though still considered young, not counting his time in stasis)
    Height: 6' 2"
    Weight: 225 lbs
    Known Powers: Flight, Electric Manipulation, Superhuman Strength, Regenerative Abilities (In part resulting in his long lifespan)

Born on Earth during the early age of the Egyptian civilization, Sstaan was of a race of reptilian humanoids that visited Earth. His people helped construct the Pyramids and several even recognized as a "God's". Though exceptionally long lived, his people eventually returned to the stars, Sstaan and several others remained behind in stasis in several sealed Pyramids deemed "Sacred" to prevent their exploitation either in the present or future. Some archeologists uncovered their "Lost" pyramid and upon discovering their "Alien" technology within, called the Watchtower to send someone to investigate.

It was at this time that Brainiac attacked Earth. Sstaan and his people attempted to protect the archeologists, along with the aid of the Watchtower's representatives (who sent the "Titans" to investigate). After a long battle he and his people were subdued by Brainiac while the Justice League members got the archeologists to safety and were placed into pods for study, and later, assimilation as Brainiac had no record of their species in his database. Freed by Oracle in order to disable Brainiac's ship so that Superman could help get those held within to safety.

He was urged to escape via a teleporter. Though reluctant to do so, he had already learned of this "Superman's" dedication into helping people and knew his people were in good hands.

Sstaan has since joined the Justice League.
  16. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

I know :(
  17. Kobolt Level 30

I really like background (Origin) stories and all these are great reading!!!
    • Like x 1
  18. Hero of Justice New Player

Good news for everyone who came up with origin stories here - the Origin Story contest is up! It's very concise, so many will probably want to submit the condensed version:

http://t.co/bM81hatK3U
    • Like x 2
  19. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I could have sworn you guys did something like that a while ago, but it was basically just your characters name and a couple sentences, not an actual story. I'd look forward to an actual origin story competition.
    • Like x 1
  20. KnyghtmareX Well-Known Player

They did something like this during Year 1 of DCUO
    • Like x 1