Young Mutants is recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by ConnerSandsmark, Jul 31, 2014.

1. ConnerSandsmark Well-Known Player

Young Mutants, a young new league on the PC server with two members are looking for other players that is looking for a league to call home. I have a tendency to be on most of the time and my partner gets on after work. and plays til 9 pm AZ Phoenix mountain time. I my self get on at about 10am til 9 to 10 pm, some times later. We have 14 lairs scattered out through Metropolis all with amenities you can use and Two being completed in decorations and one with a teleporter that will take you anywhere in Metropolis and Gotham , along with all the bases on your list. We also have 6 Lairs in Gotham that can be used as safe houses and for the amenities. We are recruiting so that we can get the league hall, though we will not kick people after we get it ( I have heard of other leagues doing this after they received their hall, I hope that is just a rummer. Being 18 and above is the only requirement to join and stay,you can be active or not, remember their is only two of us right now, but we love to team and help out ( and hopefully there will be more with this attitude, and we can become a more active league. ) Our goal is to have a friendly league that is open to anyone regardless of their real life. I will say we do not condone any form of hate and therefore we will not tolerate racism, bigotry and harassment to any player in game, whether they are in our league or not ( we are trying to build our reputation here ). We are GAY Friendly, so we invite anyone looking for this type of league and offer a home to anyone that is GAY or friendly toward them. As for league permissions and league hall permissions, those will be given to those that proves their trust ( we don't need some one coming in and emptying out the bank ). If your good at decorating, then you will be given permission to decorate.

We are a relaxed league and would like to keep it that way, there is no reason for there to be any stress from any members, this a game that supposed to be enjoyed and fun, once it becomes a hassle, I always say to take a break.

If this sounds like a good fit for you and your characters, send a tell to us:
    My Main:
    Connor Sandsmark = Hero
    Alts:
    PrinceTriton = Villain
    BlkNova = hero
    Magnietude = hero
    DJ Monroe = hero
    Cardinal Grim = villain
    TyphoidWitch = hero
    My Partners Main :
    Ashsanti Bee = villain
    Alts:
    TheBluCrystal = hero
    LightingPrincess = hero
    Blk Luster = hero
    Madam Pele = villain
    Marie Levieux = villain

if we are not on, send an Email to one of those, we might be on one of our Alts

P.S. our Villain Side is EvilMetaHumans