you need to stop nerf powers and give to our armor and skills de correct value.

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by aldebaram rayner, Nov 12, 2015.

1. aldebaram rayner New Player

Good night sir.

I am a Green Lantern in your game. I have sad witnessed the new and inexperienced players getting sometimes a lot of my damage. i have played for some years in this Green Lantern, and have 226 points of skill and even the last dlc my armor was primade one just like my pvp armor.
    with generators filled and my mods and. my mechanics are perfectly trained and i played a lot for that.
    I played and worked hard for my feats. and although you my friends decreased again the power of green lanterns this update or increased the damage of other powers is absurd level. the quantum, ice and fire for example. the level of damage, healing ability and or provide power or how to resist the enemy in the case of TANKS should be governed by armor, player skill and your ability. but you insist in to diminish powers at your will. in the name of which I can not say. if they want to analyze my character. ALDEBARAM RAYNER that before the last DLC was the number 16 in PRECISION in the entire American server for you to have the idea of ​​player I am. every day you my friends exchange something or change things they think are best. I understand but some of you have a merely plausible explanation to the decontrol of powers balance in the game? I have the right to play with the power you want to dps and have damage consistent with my achievements. and demand you respect we give to you. please stop forcing us to change of power in order to play. please. I think it really needs to be reviewed. I appreciate your attention, but not appreciate the treatment that my main character is getting. if it continues so I go with the sad impression that I'm coming late. please reading this. because , every discontent begins with one. but believe me gentlemen am not the only one. and my voice is to be heard. I waiting am answer. once again thank you and have a good night.
    • Like x 1
  2. LucasSetimo New Player

daybreack he is right.
    and for the record im quantum since 2013
    but listem, this is a mmo rpg, and there is like 8263515284756383 others mmorpg (korean ones) that are better them DCUO. But the main diference in this game... is the Hard Light class.
    think with me daybreack there is a lot mmorpg thet we can play as ice, fire like sky forge, or eletric oe the other powers, but dcuo is the only game on earth that has a class that uses hard light.

and we know that you daybreack allways make the new power stronger, so we have to buy the new power using 600 cash, them change the power using 1000 cash, we know that daybreack seaks money and money and money.
    Omg i wish i have billions and billions of dollars just to give you daybreack so in that way u would stop to make the new power better to force us to spend cash them nerf it so the newer power would be even better so we apend cash on it.

please find another way to get money from us, and make all powers make the same damage.
    • Like x 1
  3. aldebaram rayner New Player

please daybreake give us one answer!