you messed up bad

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by fuchsiafox, Apr 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fuchsiafox New Player

this is bs im done with you dc you messed up for the last time thanks for wrecking the game
  2. IdontDps Committed Player

ok? bye btw in hindsight you should actually tell them what they messed up, and if your talking about animation timing/jump canceling if that's a problem then you don't have the skill to adapt.
    • Like x 1
  3. Sifo Drogas New Player

ive disconnected three times already today us ps...i never disconnect. when i start game back up it tells me it cant download key configuration files...so idk i hope this doesnt continue...mo updates mo problems
  4. Sifo Drogas New Player

somebody who "doesn't dps" is the last person that should be talking about skill...Trolling/Tanking is an Incredibly easy roll, healing is the only role that takes any sort of skill at all.
  5. Retribution Well-Known Player

Okay? So you want us to agree with you? Sympathize with you or something? The game hasn't been wrecked, but is currently on a path to balancing out all combat mechanics and powers. Have you offered any feedback or tuned in to the testing forums? Like the other guy said, adapt!
  6. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

Mmmm-kay... Bye bye.
    • Like x 1
  7. junglejim New Player

So much wrong with this statement I dont know where to start. Im sure someone else will oblige.
    As for all the doom threads ill make no judgement until ive thoroughly tested WITH wm . Gadgets is my main and on paper we took a hit but time will tell
    • Like x 1
  8. JACKPOT New Player

This statement assures me that you are clueless about this game. I decided to try healing out and my first time I solo healed nexus, paradox, and A&B with all 85 gear and I couldn't believe how easy it was. I could sleep walk and heal it's so easy. Why do you think it's so hard to find controllers in game now? Because it is hard and ppl quit when things get hard.

Hardest to easiest: troll, tank, dps, healer

3 years of experience and I have played every role
    • Like x 2
  9. DragonBeer New Player

Saw a bunch of people on the trade chat whining over how their power was ruined. It is like people want to be handed easy mode. Re-learning muscle memory is not the end of the world.
  10. DG-MOD-02 New Player

Please keep posts constructive on these forums.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.