You have to do something about the nature and electric NOW

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by DOMINATOR ITA, Jun 30, 2016.

1. DOMINATOR ITA Active Player

I tried several times to do the feat with my dps / heal nature within the individual but it is impossible to kill quickly the penguin because of the low damage of my power.
    You can not solve this problem you have to go to the trouble with my first character, and do so without problems with the second even without mod because it is ice.

I'm tired of waiting solve this thing soon.
    • Like x 1
  2. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

You probably should have searched the forums before choosing a power. But in the spirit of repeating what has been said by numerous other players as well as in staff posts, it would seem the next change is weapons. And the issue with Electric and Nature have been going on for over a year.
    • Like x 1
  3. DOMINATOR ITA Active Player

I know what you mean no new game for over two years and I know the problems of the nature and the electric, but now I changed my power giving little confidence that they would have changed them short, because I thought it had been over a year and would have fixed them, then they make out an update, gu 61 to be precise, where they do not put anything, only the 4th colored thing that seriva in a cabbage in my opinion seen the other problems.
    And then they can not put out a request with that feat nearly impossible to do with electrical and nature if not impossible, then saw that I pay and I feel cheated every day something extra risolvino pretend that this thing as soon as possible because if I have to wait that put the ' upgrade weapons will come out minimum another 2 DLC seen the times that we are putting.

That said sorry but what you have written to me for me does not make sense we are taking too long, they'd better put sm jump 1 dlc and settle all problems instead of putting these dlc that end in 1 day or so.
    • Like x 1
  4. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

Oh I am not disagreeing with you at all. I actually agree there are issues that should be dealt with that should have more priority than say a 4th color (prepares for hate) and soder cola ultimate (you forgot that :) ) That being said I apologize, I thought you were new and was just rehashing the older threads in a timely fashion to catch you up, lol. Nope your right though I agree 1000% with the fact that it should be in the works.

I will take it a step further and while this opinion is probably the least popular, they should never release another power until they fix the ones that are in the game,
    • Like x 3
  5. RyderSM Well-Known Player

It's not the power, it's you. There are videos out of people soloing the Harley duo with nature and you can't even do the solo.
    • Like x 2
  6. Friendzone Level 30

It is actually very simple and easy to do that feat as nature dps.
    You do not have to blow Penguin up before bots come. All you have to do is avoid bots. Kite away from bots and you are fine. Usually you don't have to move too much, but even if your damage is really low and you are required to constantly run around just refresh your DoTs with harvest every now and then and other than that just kite around.

Nature is in no way top tier DPS power, but it does have Carange, so just make use of high hitting weapon combos with high prec and it will be enough for your feat hunting.
    • Like x 1
  7. DOMINATOR ITA Active Player

then just to let you know I end up with no problems now because I knew how to do with nature, but it does not seem right abbissale the difference between the powers to finish the individual and then the harley duo is much simpler then avoids to comment on the case thanks.
  8. Tilz Loyal Player

for the new solo i used HB, DoTs and VP to damage penguin while kiting... worked perfectly and went quite fast. :)

Still i agree, nature and elec need some love.. not a gu50 thing
    • Like x 1
  9. Scrub Well-Known Player

Just dont walk into the little penguin bots and tap range as a healer there ya go.
  10. Derio 15000 Post Club

Sorry but this is laughable. You can get the feat with just weapon attacks, orbital strike and backup. If I can get the feat in healer role, then you should be able to get i in dps role even with electric and nature.
    • Like x 2
  11. TrueArchon Dedicated Player

:-/
    This is under the assumption that the developers are working on one thing at a time. I'm absolutely sure that this isn't the case.
    Remember...they don't just wave a magic wand and conjure up a fix.
    When the power is created and tested and tuned up it gets released. If the team assigned to water finishes the job before the team(s) assigned to a fix for any underperforming powers...guess what comes out first.
    My toon is mental, and has been since January 82011. Mental was waiting over three years for a fix. Mental was so bad at some points, that we were afraid to admit being mental, even when trolling.
    Mental DPS was non existent.
    We watched SEVERAL new powers emerge, and several others get boosted while we languished.
    Funny enough; one of those powers to come out was celestial. Then Hard Light. Then Rage. Finally, WM was released, and we could DPS again by modding and dumping SP entirely into
    precision, and spamming WM plus pyro plus grenade over and over.
    Then it happened; Mental's AM was introduced and our wait became worth it. Our wait paid off, and mental was disgustingly OP.
    Sure they nerfed it, but mental is still a power to be reckoned with.
    So be patient. They haven't forgotten you. They are working on it.
    And I'm quite sure that when your fixes come, they will be every bit as worth waiting for as Mental was. So all of you out there holding on to your chosen power and refusing to switch to fotm or chase damage cards...I salute you. Hang in there!
    • Like x 3
  12. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Even electric and nature can do solos no issues. This is just another sorry attempt at trying to draw a lot of attention to an issue that might be fixed next update.

Trust in these words, you're ready?

"The weapon midrange update will make both electric and nature an adequate dps in raids." - Fatal Star, July 2, 2016.
    • Like x 3
  13. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Would it really kill DCUO to give Nature and Electric a 10 or 20% Damage Boost Temporarily?
    I'm sure even that wouldn't be enough, but it would make them possibly viable.
    • Like x 3
  14. BLK Well-Known Player

HEY FAM IM SCREENSHOTTING THIS
  15. TestReporter Loyal Player

We may hear about a update this month, or it can take another month, maybe in 2 months? 3 months? DCUO is a box, full of surprises.
  16. DOMINATOR ITA Active Player

the problem will be after with sorcerer and earth that become stronger now and dps nature or elettricco never invite them in an instance is the main problem.
    I will continue to do post soon known a problem because it serves to this forum,
    Now you can say that you can do that is easy to kill quickly penguin etc. but they do it with a mental or gadget or sorcerer takes about 5 or 10 seconds mind with nature about 30 seconds. I created this post for the simple reason that already created when instances had to think about how all power would have faced, I now if the gu 62 will not contain any change will continue to create posts to fix this situation, since it is the ' only thing I can do.
  17. Ant Tao Well-Known Player

It will increase dps, but not to the point where they are viable like other powers. Its just like when they buffed the might damage in gu 50. The fact that electric needs 2 rotations before doing max dot is the real problem. I cant speak for nature.
  18. Ant Tao Well-Known Player

19. krytine Loyal Player

Something I have noticed when the devs do a quick hot fix a ton of things go wrong. So I would rather wait for real fixes to be made. Midrange weapons is not the answer completely but it is part of things to be done electic is a different type of power to give players different play styles 5hat mixes weapons and powers . If you look at what each of the powers do ice and Munitions Mobil but can be interupted hard light celestial combos earth and sorcery both different from each other the list goes on different powers to accommodate different play styles so let electric and nature are simular but different to suit all those wanting that kind of power
  20. Scrub Well-Known Player

People have soloed duos as electric and nature dps at tier...if you cant beat a solo it sounds like a you problem