You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Samuiel, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Samuiel Well-Known Player

Yo Mepps ,Drendz !

Don't you think that's rude to players that come here to post their feedback and opinions about powers?

Personally I got offended because I wanted to post my opinion about my favourite power Hard Light in GU 38- chompers should do instant damage as they do on live,Earthspike should be a nice Dot and Inspiration should be under Light Barrier.

You developers say keep the feedback coming and yet you block us !

Or you developers didn't say that ?

If we shouldn't post our feedback then I am really sorry , I will never post my feedback on forums.

Thanks alot .
    • Like x 2
  2. Lights Derp Loyal Player

The test discussion forum is only available to people with access to the test server. You need to have an SOE all access account on PC, if you do have an all access account the change your forum email address to match the one associated with your station login ID.
    • Like x 1
  3. Sodam Yat Dedicated Player

You simply misunderstand why it is set up like that.

That section, such as Testing Feedback, can only be accessed by players who have an SOE Account thats registered on their system to access the actual Test Server. In other words its restricted for people who are actually testing new changes. If anyone was able to post in those Threads there'd be a ridiculous amount of noise and garbage to sift through before the Devs could actually get to the Proper feddback.

That Thread isnt there for you to ask question after question about changes, its sole purpose is to get feedback from tester to dev as fast as humanly possible. If you cant access Test Servers but wanna ask questions you can either start a thread yourself or post your question in the other 2 million HL GU38 Threads.

Hope this helps.