You guys know people can still open Resurgence Capsules, right?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Shark Dental, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Taking a look at the broker leads me to believe a lot of people thought that the Resurgence Capsules were done for tomorrow. Some greedy soul bought every scorching aura on the broker, lol, and prices on the rest are through the roof.

So.

I'm just going to ask. You guys know that the ones you have in your inventory (and everyone has) last for another two weeks, right?
    • Like x 2
  2. KlausKilowatt Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. stärnbock Devoted Player

yeah, but you would have to spend many keys for opening them.
    ppl hwo refuse to buy keys, will have no other choice than broker.
  4. Dene Devoted Player

Plus ppl will need those for the new TC
    • Like x 1
  5. L T Devoted Player

It's a dilemma. Spend keys on the new TC, or get the great 9-for-price-of-7 deal. Not sure which way to go.
  6. Mazahs Loyal Player

Some call it greedy ...I'd prefer to say smart. As in release them slowly and make 3-5x the in game currency back.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  7. Knightnurse New Player

Saving my spares till next month ;p
  8. stärnbock Devoted Player

thats the thing: if you can not buy something directly on the MP and refuse to open TC's,
    you are completely extradited on the other players arbitrariness, if you want that stuff anyways.
    of course: they set the prices of the most wanted things extremely high after it is no longer available.
    and things like the fire aura are hot... its a pitty when style items are only available for a short time.
    • Like x 1
  9. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I'm not complaining, lol. I myself have some spares as well. It's good business. However, I'd call buying 12 auras straight up "greedy", just like your gif example. It's a video game, so it's not a big deal either way. I knew it would happen, because it happens every TC, just made me laugh because someone messed up on their timing, lol.
  11. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Let's see how much I make.
  12. Shark Dental Devoted Player

That argument is the same as for the entire previous month or weeks it was out. There's not much reason to expect supply to decrease that rapidly, since many people are probably opening them to grab a great deal on quarks. I thought supply would decrease a lot after the first week, considering all had an equally weighted chance and were relatively easy to acquire, but I was wrong. That tells me people still find value in them, which I'm guessing is related to

a. quarks

or

b. they're premium players who can't purchase items from the broker, so they open in hopes of getting a fire aura

Either way, supply will continue for at least 2 more weeks, meaning the person thinking they were going to make quick sales at 25m is going to be sorely dissappointed. If they have a lot of cash, though, it won't matter since they'll just save them for down the road and sell each one for 40-50m eventually.
    • Like x 1
  13. stärnbock Devoted Player

Xactly my point. players raise prices the longer it is not available. to the point were others will never be able get it (without help).
    • Like x 1
  14. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

I wasn't the one who bought all the scorching, but some kind soul posted about 20 Scorching Auras for 500k each. I bought about 6-7. I had to be quick because they were gone as soon as they were up.
    • Like x 1
  15. Trexlight Devoted Player

Today should be the last day of them dropping and selling on the MP...if last night was my last chance to buy them.....Imma be rage
  16. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Sweet! That's the kind of deal that makes you want to go out and celebrate, lol.
  17. Shark Dental Devoted Player

They drop until today (or last night? I made sure to save a bunch on some alts, lol) but they don't expire for another 2 weeks, so there's still plenty of time to purchase them off the broker.

The ones sold on the marketplace don't expire ever, I believe, so you can save them unopened (well, I mean, they're already unlocked) for a rainy day, or open them and just save the aura.
    • Like x 2
  18. Trexlight Devoted Player

Thats the plan Stan the man, buy a bunch on the MP. Wait 3 months then boom....regerts lol
    • Like x 1
  19. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

Yep, 15 days until they go bad. get half a dozen every day it seemed.
    All Access and only opening what I can with the daily, so like what 21 days to open one?

I had some saved up. I think I need 2 more stabilizers so i can open the next one, so I think I can do that in 15 days.

So what was that like 178 capsules holding up inventory space that are slowly dissolving?
    • Like x 1