You can sell the PvP armor back to the vendor?

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by MrBlazEakaJB, Jan 9, 2014.

1. MrBlazEakaJB New Player

I always thought the PvP armor always said Cannot trade and Cannot Sell.

When I bought the new variant styles of the gears associated to the new feats, I was able to sell them back to the vendors.

Intended?
  2. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

What did you get for it? Just cash or also marks?
  3. MrBlazEakaJB New Player

It just have money back. Not the whole amount though. I was thinking they were gonna charge me MoV or like you said, give me some back, but nothing changed as far as MoV are concerned.
  4. Crafty_Crafter Developer

I'm looking in to this issue and hope to have it resolved quickly. Thank you for the bug report!
  5. Tocimus Committed Player

well thats dissapointing. was hopping to trade it in for a NEW CAR!
  6. Crafty_Crafter Developer

I can't be the only one that really wants to play Plinko at some point.
    • Like x 1
  7. Hottdog New Player

I hope that the problems affecting game play are the major concerns right now, so many other bugs need to be addressed. I would expect a response from a dev on this problem to read something like; we are working on all the bugs caused by GU 33 and the ones that occurred before the update that affect game play and we will look into this when we get a handle on problems that may cause people to leave our game with their real world money.
  8. AlienMagi New Player

Because of this bug I went ahead and bought a weapon just to try it out and wasted 1000 marks, thinking I can get a full refund at the vendor.... I wrote to support, really hoping they fix this for me otherwise I cant say I'll have the motivation to keep playing. Sorry but honest truth.