Yo! What's going on with the "Non-Poisonous Ivy Flower" collection?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ItsMeAgain, Nov 14, 2022.

1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Half? 200 bucks is 20,000 pennies or 20,000 'promo' priced packs. At 15 stablizers a pack, that's 300,000 stabilizers.....so some to spare really.

Although 1400 boosters would still be $14,000 (before discount and 'best case' MPC purchases)....so still way more than anyone should spend on gamble mechanics.....about $13,880 too much if you ask me. $120 a year for sub....max.
    • Like x 1
  2. Proxystar #Perception

Oh right sorry yea you mean those incorrectly priced ones.

If that were the case, so much for removing them from the account before unbanning huh ;)
    • Like x 1
  3. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Ha, yeah right. All of them kept everything they splurged from them packs. I have a friend who did the exploit, and he got a two week slap on the wrist and kept EVERYTHING. Best to say he was my plug for a few weeks on resources I neded. Bro was set for YEARS.

(Do I condone it? Eh, Dimensional Ink has screwed over so many players I honestly dont care what the players take advantage of) not saying I would do it but I've felt disrespected more than once when being a customer of this game. To each their own I guess.
    • Like x 1
  4. Proxystar #Perception

All aboard the ongoing carousel where all the horses and experience are always the same huh :D
    • Like x 1
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah....did you miss the quotes around 'sale'? Guess I should have said *cough* sale *cough*.

And I only personally know 1 person who did it...at small scale. He was back 14 days or so later, with just his quarks drained....nothing else.
    • Like x 1
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Now you know. ;) ;)
    • Like x 1
  7. beardrive Committed Player

1.1 probably would have taken about a day, but 850 it might have lasted for maybe about 8 hours. This is only the information that I noticed myself on the EU broker as the prices have gone up and down over the last couple of months. Nowadays people say PMO. Previously it was going from anywhere around $500 to 950 at launch. You sold moderately low as I saw it once or twice at 450 which I have never seen lower than that, but you got a huge chunk of cash in a short period of time. I'm assuming you told everyone the price because you wanted feedback. So GGs.

I only have this information because I'm on the broker about 8 to 10 times a day looking at base items.
  8. Realist617 Active Player

no, iv spent about $540,000USD on this game in that time. i feel like people dont realize that wealthy people play video games? why is that so hard to believe, everyone has a hobby of some kind.
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

The game thanks you for your support.

And yes, we all know wealthy people play video games....just not THIS video game. Just surprising is all. Carry on.
  10. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Well, everyone spends their money how they want ... if you can afford to spend such sums on a hobby, then it’s good, people spend more on more strange things ... another thing is that personally I don’t see the point in spending so much here and I’m not saying that the game is bad - in many respects one of the best - ... it’s just that I probably wouldn’t have found 10% of the sum on what to spend without losing interest in the game ...