Yet another WM thread

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by That guy, May 9, 2014.

1. That guy New Player

I was running Trigon on my Healer and I outDPS'd the DPS (I won't say his power, but not the bottom line gotta tell you that).

I thought that he had bad gear and when I checked him, he was full t5 (mainly scion) and I was like :eek:.

Pistols WM and carnage/swarm = Awesome!
    • Like x 1
  2. The InForCer2 New Player

lmao!! thats awesome.. the people that do not spec into WM are losing out.. 2121 precision HB->brawler
    • Like x 2
  3. That guy New Player

I know, right? And I only have like 500 precision.
  4. Joykiller Dedicated Player

WM is designed to reward players who have invested a lot into this game (in the form of Skill Points). Clearly, your partner has not invested the time necessary to acquire a bunch of SP despite his relatively good gear. Congrats!

HB > Bow = INSANITY.
    • Like x 1
  5. That guy New Player

I've tried to ask him his SP, but he left very quickly, I have 120 SPs and I just didn't think this would make such a big difference, it is truly a great addition, thank you devs! ;)
  6. DragonBeer New Player

Looking later in your posts I saw you have enough SP to do both masteries, but do you use one more than the other? I tried Dual Pistol WM to Hand Blaster, lots of fun, but I do miss the jump shot -> magnum round.
  7. That guy New Player

I miss that magnum round, too :(
    I do all 4 combos. (except for the spinning, I use that a few times only.)
    That Solar flame combo is very good, as well as the dual wield smash. (I don't know its name, lol)
  8. RageOfHeaven1990 New Player

I'm greatly enjoying WM as well. It's a nice change to actually be able to use weapon attacks and do well with them.

Granted, it does kinda bug me that I can't use my powers and reach that same type damage and efficiency.

The first raid that I ran with WM I put out 1 mil damage with only 20k power in. Top DPS was less than 10k in front of me but used almost 90k power.
    • Like x 1
  9. That guy New Player

Yep, that is very saddening, for every role but DPS it is a great aspect, but for DPSs its only a new way to max the charts and not really a chosen "life-style". As soon as something better comes along they'll change, but for support roles they mainly stick with what they like.
    Of course there are expectations, so don't get mad at me, I'm just saying what I'm seeing. o_O
  10. The InForCer2 New Player

I have 135 SP and did i mention i love WM ?? :)
    • Like x 1
  11. That guy New Player

nice :D keep it up man!
    • Like x 1