Yellow Lanterns

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Timed Out, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Timed Out New Player

In the comics or tv cartoons, are the yellow lanterns powers the same as green lanterns?
  2. Silvaback New Player

3. Samhael Active Player

No, the Sinestro Corps. rings are fuelled by few, whereas the Green Lanterns are fuelled by will.
  4. Sodam Yat Dedicated Player

Kinda, its a long story really but each Lantern Corps is powered by a Different Emotional Spectrum Entity.

So take the Sinestro Corps (Yellow Lanterns) for example, their rings are charged by Batteries, their Batteries are charged by the Central Battery on Qward in the Antimatter Universe, and the Central Battery on Qward draws power from the Emotional Spectrum Entity known as Parallax. They wield the power of Fear though as opposed to the others, Green being Will, Orange being Avarice, Red being Rage, Violet being Love, Indigo being Compassion and Blue being Hope.
    • Like x 1
  5. JosEl Well-Known Player

the rings are powered by different emotions but the power of them is the same, build imaginative constructions like planes or big weapons
  6. The Bird King New Player

Reds can spit acid
  7. JosEl Well-Known Player

imaginative acid, they don't make it with i don't know their spittle
  8. Timed Out New Player

Are you sure it's acid? The game's description explains it as "plasma", making it super-heated gas?
  9. shadowlar New Player

It's Plasma as in Blood, according to the comics it is the blood of the red lantern being expelled as the Red Lantern Ring replaces their heart and the energy of the ring replaces their blood
  10. Man Normal New Player

mmmm.... i think both can create whatever they like.
  11. JosEl Well-Known Player

Man Normal: mmmm.... i think both can create whatever they like.
    well yes that is the idea of the power rings, make whatever they want