XERO STAR (VILLAIN LEAGUE)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Q UP, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Q UP New Player

Hey guys NEW VILLAIN league called XERO STAR, wanted a name that was neither hero or villain based because we have so many of those already, I wanted something generic that would appeal to people and look good under our names. This is a T4 League only, you must have a minimum of 70 skill points to join, and full PVE armor and at least T3 PVP. Having a mic is not required but a plus.

I'm what you'd call a league hopper, and trust me there's nothing wrong with being one! I mean how are you supposed to know if the league of your choice is the right fit for you unless you try them out. No stigma here if you leave, believe me it's nothing personal, I do it all the time.

As of right now it's just me in the league, I have 103 Skill Points, I'm combat rating 89 and I'm a Hard Light DPS with full PVE T4 and full PVP t4 so I can definitely be of help or just fun to run with.

I have a mic, and am on every single day. I am looking for people to join that like the tag of our league. Help me recruit good people that meets the criteria of the league, and essentially someone to be co-leader.

Send (IN GAME) E-mail, or Group Invite as sometimes we are preoccupied and don't always get those tells!

My name is Q UP

I look forward to hearing from the villains of DC!
  2. BomombRook New Player

Lmao this made me laugh when I saw the name cause i have a green lantern character named XeroKnight (over a week and a half old).
  3. Q UP New Player