[XBOX+Villian] <Altar of Sacfrice> Recruiting!

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by iDontOpenDoors, May 19, 2016.

1. iDontOpenDoors Level 30

<Altar of Sacrifice> is an XB1 US VILLAIN league. It was created with the intention of creating a community that appeals to die hard MMO players and casual players as well. We want to create an environment where members look forward to logging in each day and contributing to the various team oriented goals in the universe, so we can take advantage of everything the game has to offer.

We are currently looking for players of all levels and classes to create a solid foundation for PvE and PvP content. As the league evolves recruitment requirements will change so now is the perfect time to get in and be part of an amazing league! This is an adult only guild.

I am also looking for a few people interested in becoming Officers. Previous MMO experience and/or previous DCUO experience would be really helpful.

Recruitment Status: Active LvL 20+ (Message GT: iDontOpenDoors)

* We have a League Hall looking out into a beautiful coral reef! All Amenities will be added very soon!
    * Priority and Prestige is being placed on opening all League Proficiencies (ie. damage buff. healing buffs,etc.)
  2. iDontOpenDoors Level 30

Still recruiting! We are currently at 65+ active members and looking to add more lvl 30s for end game content, but still accepting lower level members. An end game guild doesn't become dominate in a new game without helping to cultivate lower levels, so for now all recruitment is open.
  3. iDontOpenDoors Level 30

100+ members. Anyone looking for a large and active guild, here we are!
  4. iDontOpenDoors Level 30

We are currently running Tier 1-3 and looking to add some more raid members to our team. A TANK would be awesome, but all classes still have open recruitment.
  5. ArchangelStag New Player

Hello. Have a lvl 21 villian and am looking to join a league. Only been playing for a week but love the game and looking to go end game
    Deadly Lilith is my characters name
  6. I Slytherin New Player

Recruiting still? I'm a 116 dps
  7. Savage Tyga Level 30

I am interested in joining. I was a previous player on PS3 so I'm very familiar with the game. I'm a 30 65 cr. I play every day. Just looking for an active group of people to raid with and pvp with. My name is Savage Tyga. Quantum but going to change it to HL Friday. Gamertag is xxdaark kyloxx. Add me let's game tomorrow. Look forward to joining. Plus I would love to become an officer. I'm very skilled in this game and have done tons of raids. Looking to build a league and find dedicated players to join with me.
    • Like x 1
  8. iDontOpenDoors Level 30

I'll add you the next time I am on which will probably be later in the evening tonight. Look forward to meeting you!
  9. Ratheal New Player

Hi I currently just hit 30, I'm an atomic dps. I play when I can due to work hours but was wondering if you're recruiting still. Really want to try the new stuff and raise my toons cr. I played the game on and off for since its release if that helps for past experience.
  10. iDontOpenDoors Level 30

Yes, we are still recruiting....just send me a message to my GT: iDontOpenDoors and let me know your in game name and I will send the invite.
  11. WeaponX012 New Player

Hi I am interested in joining. I dont have a high CR. I am pretty new, but I am a quick learner and I would love to join a league that would help me!
  12. Savage Tyga Level 30

Likewise.
  13. iDontOpenDoors Level 30

Send me an XBL message with your character's in game name and I can be you invited. My gamer tag is : iDontOpenDoors
    See ya soon!
  14. iDontOpenDoors Level 30

-bump- Hoping to pick up some Tanks, Healers, and Trolls!
  15. iDontOpenDoors Level 30