[XBOX ONE US] S.A.W Clan [New DC Branch]

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by SerenityS117, May 7, 2016.

1. SerenityS117 New Player

Hey, Stealth Assault Warriors Clan is now recruiting for our new DC branch on Xbox One...
    This is one of the elite honor guards of S.A.W , if anyone is interested or would like to get more details about our clan message my gamertag SAWxSerenity117 or you can try to reach us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/stealthassaultwarriors/ .
    Questions:
    What is the purpose of the clan?

Our top priority of the S.A.W clan is to better the gaming community... We have created a clan that is NOT only based around ourselves but rather the community as a whole! We hope that when you get home from work or whatever you guys been doing, that you can sit back, relax and enjoy a game or two with many of our diverse family members...

Is the S.A.W clan just on DCUO?
    The S.A.W clan has been around for 11 years thanks to the leader SAWxNollid. Our clan is not only apart of the DCUO community we are spread across many other consoles and games as well...
    What are the requirements in order to join?
    *The age limit is 16+... the average age ranges between 20-25.
    *Mics are required so that everyone can enjoy each others company and be able to communicate to clan members if needed.
    *Be active or notify us if you will be busy... you have a certain time off before we kick you unless you let us know you will be gone for awhile. We are NOT strict on this rule because we realize everyone has a life considering most people in our clan as a job or a family. But communication is key, just inform us when anything is keeping you from playing just so we know.
    *Represent the clan to the BEST of your ability! So don't bad mouth other members or anyone else because we want our clan to be a relaxed community everyone can enjoy!
    What if I have a job or a family to attend to and cannot be on everyday?
    Our clan consists of many mid aged players.. having said being able to not play should not be a problem but if its anything over 3 or 5 days then just communicate with us that you will be off for awhile. We are usually really relaxed on this situation because we take in consideration that everyone has a life.
    Can I join another clan on a different game?
    No, our clan is to widely spread across different games and platforms and we expect for you to still represent the clan to the best of your ability even when playing another game... We are NOT strict on who you talk to. We don't care if you play or talk with other clans and people but keep in consideration that we are a clan of 1000+ family members and getting people to play with you from the clan shouldn't be a problem.
    What are some of the achievements S.A.W clan has had?
    S.A.W clan has been around for several years. Our clan DOES have a competitive team on Rainbow Six Siege and Halo 5 etc that compete at LAN events. One of the most recognizable achievements is our top player in our Halo 5 Competitive team, he place 3rd in the world at the HALO WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS for solo play.
    Is S.A.W a strict clan?
    No, our clan is very relaxed but we do have a more serious side for competitive players and for leadership positions.
    Do I have to change my Gamer Tag?
    No, changing you gamertag is NOT a requirement for casual players, but if you were to take a leadership position or become a competitive player on any game, than changing your gamertag is required.

I hope our clan interests you! If you have anymore questions or would like to join message my gamertag SAWxSerenity117. I hope you enjoy the clan! Thanks...
  2. SerenityS117 New Player

THIS DC BRANCH IS CURRENTLY FOR HEROES ON U.S. SERVERS
  3. Major Radiation New Player

Sounds pretty neat. I'll message you if you're in-game
  4. SerenityS117 New Player

Yeah i am leveling up my level 10 healer. the in game name is Master Reaper. I got bored of my level 75 quantum dps but he is still my main his in game name is Quantum Surfer
  5. Major Radiation New Player

Sent you a message but got no response
  6. SerenityS117 New Player

I replied like 2 times and i sent you like 3 party invites also, weird