Xbox Infinity Reveal

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by WonderValkyrie, May 21, 2013.

1. Zpred Dedicated Player

I'm not a hater of either console, I have both Xbox 360 and ps3 an my personal preference is I prefer my ps3, however I do have a hate for Microsoft, all they seem to do is take people's money just chuck it at developers for exclusives/releases.. Getting content earlier ect. Another thing that gets on my nerves about Microsoft is their imagination,... They have none.. All they seem to do is copy Sonys features and just upgrade them.

For example.. Sony had the eye toy then the eye create.. Then micro soft comes out with kinect.

Sony has always had an Internet browser... Alot later down the line xbox gets one.

Sony has always had Blu ray... Now xbox is getting one.

It just annoys me that they can't come up with something new and different Instead of just upgrading what Sony has already got.
    At least Sony stuck to their guns with the cross game party chat and never implemented even though I would of preferred it.

In the long run I still may get both consoles, but after what I've seen so far from both announcements ect Sony is winning in my opinion for pros against cons.
  2. Warlan New Player

Really man? You're comparing the EyeToy to Kinect? So I suppose HDD standard and online gaming that Xbox brought to consoles was just stolen from Sony. Just because MS's failed choice with HDVD doesn't mean they didn't innovate. I think you forget how Sony sat on it's **** after the success of the PS2 and got steamrolled because of it.

Internet browser? LOL. I've got about 5 devices I would use to browse the internet before using the one on the Xbox or the PS3 as they currently function. YMMV.

So far I haven't seen enough to decide which to get first. It's about 6 months away anyway. A lot will be revealed. Let's hope they push each other to deliver a better product for us consumers.
    • Like x 1
  3. WorldsDown New Player

Hands down, some of the smartest things that I've seen posted in this thread. Kudos to you, sir!

And some of the pro-Sony comments that I've read this thread? They genuinely make me embarrassed to be a gamer, to a certain degree.
  4. Zpred Dedicated Player

You have devices that supports Internet browsing? That's brilliant.. I think we all have this day an age.

Comparing kinect to eye toy? No

Comparing Internet explorers? No

I said I wished they had more imagination. The things I said are just updated versions of what Sony already had was my point.

You must of just browsed through what I said, I wasn't exactly comparing the consoles I was basically saying why I have a hate for Microsoft making consoles.
  5. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

I was rubbed the wrong way with bad customer service when my 360 overheated and they returned the same machine to me 3 times without it being fixed til the 4th return that fixed it. Sony utilized USB ports sooner than MS and I appreciated that, while I disliked the MS proprietary ports and jacked up prices for those deadend-port accessories. I upgraded my PS3's hard drive, but both system have been collecting dust for a long while. (360 was shelved sooner than PS3; maybe I should wipe them of any account info and donate them to a local hospital for sick kids to use)
    I'm completely skipping this stage of the console war. I got back into PC gaming around 2005 (BF2), after a long break. I think the PC game I had last got b4 coming back to PC was Star Wars Dark Forces(1995).