WTF is going on with the game NOW?

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by Mi-ka-el, Feb 12, 2015.

1. Sparrz New Player

Yup SOE better give something up for my cash to come in next month. My money might have to go to Blizzard instead.
  2. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

OK. Let's think about this game like a car. If this is like a car, it's obviously a lemon. I've never had a car break down like this...ever. Guess there's always Age of Conan. I've never seen that game have these kinds of issues.
    • Like x 2
  3. Kyle Rayner New Player

4. Mi-ka-el New Player

Totally agree... That's what pisses me off really badly...

Yeah, i just told him on my post. If i had a car that brokes that fast as this game, i would throw him into trash...

I don't know, it sould be very nice of SOE to give everyone 1 dlc, or to members 1 extra month or something...
    • Like x 1
  5. Mi-ka-el New Player

Can someone tell me how long will this ***** last longer? :( My launch screen is still black :( Guys, this ***** really crossed all the lines...
    • Like x 1
  6. shildman New Player

now its back the loading screen is stuck :( all day long i cant play the game .
  7. ou812puzzledalo Well-Known Player

I don't get it. Everyone sees there are problems. I hope anyway. Is it close friends that work there or family members you don't want to anger. Please don't flame me but here goes. Promote the people you have working in these areas and have them hire people that know how to fix the numerous issues that need addressed like these and don't get me started on the new hiring of Security you need also.
  8. shildman New Player

i belive many people will left this game becuse this i considering to cencel my legendery .
  9. Mi-ka-el New Player

I almost bought all access this month, ALMOST! But something told me not to. THANK GOD i didn't, and, i'll really think about this **** day or 2, cause i play this ******* for so long, and it has been the only game i played. But, this is really too much, seriously too much... :(

Like i said, the only way to redeem themselves is to give all members 1 extra month, and to premium one other dlc that they don't have. Honestly.

I'm sorry guys, admins and other developers and other others, i told you this will come up eventually, and, i know you laughed. But, things are coming up JUST THE WAY I TOLD YOU. Well, good luck than...
    • Like x 1
  10. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

11. shildman New Player

So every day some one will crash the game with his ddoc and what than ? every day we will keep tryng ? all this time game worked and as i know there is simple seclusion for ddoc .
  12. Mi-ka-el New Player

Later? I've been waiting ALL DAY. I think that's enough of later for me...
    • Like x 1
  13. shildman New Player

Now i enter the game lets see for how long
  14. Ashuraman Active Player

DDOS not DDOC.And by seclusion do you mean a way to fix it?Cause it´s NOT simple to recover nor protect from a DDOS

Well in that case you can wait a bit longer.Go outside or play something else in the mean time
  15. Mi-ka-el New Player

I'm not going out side and play anymore... :) But, during that, i did some research, made come mechanisms and so... Been useful in my day off... :) Maybe they should do that more often... :cool:
  16. Ninjabiscuit Well-Known Player

And here I thought it was just my crappy internet. Glad I didn't sign up for legendary yet.