WTF DAYBREAK!!!!

Discussion in 'PC Account Support' started by Professor Zoom, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Professor Zoom Well-Known Player

W.T.F; Try to buy 5 dollars from SC in the market place to prove if the problem with my acount had been solved and besides discounting them and not giving me anything, I got another notification of a discount of what seems another discount of a membership for 6 months And I'm still in premium !!! outrageous!!!! THERE ARE 3 IN TWO DAYS !!! WHAT THE HELL DAYBRAK !!!!! I demand a response and an immediate solution !!!!!!
  2. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Relax. Take a deep breath. Then start thinking again and provide ALL the necessary informations. For example, I'd assume your bugged account is for the all access on PC, but since you also activated the PS badge on your profile, I might be wrong and you could be talking about a PS account.

Have you put up a ticket? If yes, did they answer the ticket by now (even if just with the canned "we look into it and come back once...." thing)?

There have been some reports since December about problems with the account management and billing of different kinds, including for example charging the susbcription fee a week early and - what seems to be your problem - not granting the correct membership status, and sales not working.

Solutions need informations first. And I say so totally genericly speaking and not all trying to defend Daybreak's lousy and bugged software or "customer service."
  3. Gerry Well-Known Player

I have a question about the website, i have looked over my Account Management and i see that Enter Activation Code is still there. So my Question is: where do i go to get the code? since the Game Cards r gone.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  4. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

That's for gamecards that were already purchased. Game cards have no expiration date.