Wrap to base problems

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Laz523, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Delta795 New Player

Still can't warp to base, and when I try to armory over it says build not available.
  2. Max Flames New Player

Me too. I am having the same problem. I cannot warp to my bases or my league hall. And I also cannot switch my armories.
  3. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Neither I nor my league mates can enter my base. Anyone else's base or even hall are accessible but when anyone tries to enter my base we get dc
  4. DCUO ENTHUSIAST Dedicated Player

5. DCUO ENTHUSIAST Dedicated Player

Thank you Sir...a gentleman and a scholar
  6. DexterMyles New Player

I have been unable to login to one of my characters all day, I disconnected yesterday while in my base. My 13 alts login no problem.
    Any friends visiting the affected characters base also get disconnected.
    I am able to view the character and people tell me it says I logged in but I get stuck on the loading screen then booted back to character select.
    I submitted a support ticket but who knows when I'll hear anything.
  7. Laz523 Well-Known Player

Still having problems getting in base.
  8. Belialk New Player

My characters that are in a base I can't log into. Armories and base warping aren't working for the rest.

Now it seems my settings are reset like I re-installed the game (which I didn't do).
  9. DCUO ENTHUSIAST Dedicated Player

It's still down...
  10. Belialk New Player

The daily restart appears to have fixed my problems. The settings is a weird one but I was able to get a back up from psn.
  11. Laz523 Well-Known Player

Now I can get into my base but I qued for Return to Nexus and got zone unavailable and a deserter penalty