Would you quit DC

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by CondemnEU, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Adell New Player

I only have Home Turf... if I get my money back, I'll use it to buy Hand of Fate.
  2. GregDawe New Player

Dude, quick tip:

Use the money to get Legendary for 1 month.
    Will be the best month of your life.
  3. Saami Loyal Player

No. I never delete accounts or characters in mmorpgs. Not even those that i havent touched in years.
    It would feel too permanent and not even nice chunk of money wont change that.
    • Like x 2
  4. Adell New Player

I like the permanency of a DLC better than the one month membership though (unless I get a decent paying job anyway) because I can never be too sure when I might need to stop playing because I can't pay for electricity and internet anymore.
  5. Eternity's_Girl Committed Player

Thank you for the clarification.

That's a hard choice, I could always use the money but I would have to say no. I just couldn't giving up my characters like that.
    • Like x 1
  6. GregDawe New Player

Yeah I get that,
    But what I meant was, pay for one month, then cancel the membership.
    You still get everything for the month, there are no cancellation/rejoining fees and no commitment.

I was also kinda going off the fact you got the money back for the DLC you bought, then put that towards 1 month only membership haha.
    Wasn't a "dude you have to do this" kinda thing haha :p
  7. Ramonater New Player

I am not sure if this counts or not but i have quit the game a few times, quit might be too strong of a word but stopped playing it for long stretches at once. I bought the game the first week it came out and played it until the green lantern power came out then stopped playing until home turf, reason i stopped is because the game was literally unplayable SUPER UBER lag fest and it got frustrated. Then i stopped playing last October and came back 2 weeks after that horrible/horrendous piece of junk AnB DLC (can’t think of the name now) till now. I will be going on vacation tomorrow for 2 weeks but my legendary sub will end in 10 days and i dont plan on returning to DC till another 2-3 DLCs

106 EARTH TANK/165SP
  8. Ramonater New Player

oh i have never purchased a single DLC, if i am not legendary i do not play the. All in all i really did not spend that much money on that until the 50% off, i spent $250 its a lot of money but not as much as some of these posts i have read
  9. Octantis New Player

Would leaving DCUO be contingent on getting the money? Because if they just gave me the money, I'd probably keep playing.
    • Like x 1
  10. Chungweishan New Player

Played for free. Quit for free. Now I just complain for free.
  11. Newsflash New Player

Revealed at this year's EVO2014, NAMCO will release Tekken 7 in 2015. Additionally it will be based on the Unreal 4 Engine which means there will finally be a PC version (after 20+ years of waiting). Add to that Nether Realm's Mortal Kombat 10 which is due for release on all platforms in 2015.

If WoW and ESO don't hurt the game enough already, next year, DCUO has to step up to the plate to try and hang on to it's players.
  12. Marine Death Committed Player

Nope, I just buy more replay badges and R&D scanners and such.

I love this game. I put a lot of time and effort which is more than I spent with cash.
    Believe it or not I have met some real good friends on here.
    • Like x 1
  13. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Lol no. I'd never ask for that money back. It was well spent.
    • Like x 1
  14. TheHeartbreakkid New Player

No, because I need something to do while I'm drinking.
    • Like x 2
  15. the solowing Unwavering Player

Dcuo pisses me off fairly often but I can't say I regret any purchase I've made besides dcuo has given me a flagship character. One that helped me learn to draw better (something I thought I was aweful at even sucked at stick figures) and meetin gm eviltallo and jens. Eviltallo was the person i
    loooked forward to seeing, sitting around idling with tallo while they worked was a blast, tallo would cause instant mobs some asking for free stuff other just enjoying tallo being there, hell I remember myself being next to tallo and a hero saw it 1 minute later a mob of heroes showed up aa minute later they tried to mob tallo who had god mode on, once they realized they couldn't drop tallo they hopped on me XD

Meeting jens in person was great, the meetngreet actually felt personal not like a shut up and listen for 2 hours seminar. But to see him address and explain players concerns and still have a good time even staying past his planned time to chat did a lot to ease some of my issues with the game and prove at least jens was out there listening to us. So as much as this game has pissed me off and my refusal to sub to this. I don't regret a cent of money spent...outside of the scanners I bought looks for the amenities...slap in the face much?
    • Like x 1
  16. Derio 15000 Post Club

Yep, I get all that money back in a heartbeat
  17. Malachyte Devoted Player

No, because I made an adult, informed decision to spend my hard earned on this game and in turn I received both enjoyment and entertainment for that money and I still enjoy this game very much.
    • Like x 4
  18. Gokaigerbay New Player

I would quit DCUO if it gave back all the time I spent I on it.
  19. Twilight Man New Player

Yes. Faster than it took me to write this post.
  20. Helios The Eternal Flame Dedicated Player

Exactly. I love the lore and the game. Besides, as much as my wife hates DCUO, she also loves the fact that I don't drop nearly as much on my Sneaker game as I used to. My KD Galaxies cost me $700. As a sneakerhead, DCUO has taken that # 1 spot. Still grab my sneakes when I can, but this game actually curbs my sneaker spending. No regrets. DCUO 4 life.....
    • Like x 3