World shutting down 40 mins

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Seismicfesr, Dec 18, 2013.

1. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

Hopefully this 'technical issue' is the broker fix... especially since in the MOTD they've been saying broker and trade were taken down to resolve a 'technical issue'.

Ooops, I didn't catch the, "The restart is for performance and won't have any noticeable changes." :-(
  2. AzraelR Committed Player

Armories.... Armories please... I need armories, I need so much :(
    • Like x 2
  3. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

Yes, Armories are by far what I am looking forward to as well!! I appreciate the devs for all their hard work fixing and creating at the same time... multitasking is a good thing. :)
    • Like x 2
  4. Seismicfesr Dedicated Player

I normally dont get negative but come on broker down, trade down, prime glitched you bring down world in middle of the day and it for non of these issues? That suxs.
  5. NCR RANGER New Player

Epic Response time.
  6. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Much needed.

Went through an entire PVP match and people were phasing in and out the whole time
  7. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Youre surprised? Mics, among other things, have been broken for 3 years and there have been 32 updates to fix them...

Still waiting.
    • Like x 1
  8. wizlon67 New Player

All I want for Christmas is a fix to broker/trade/mail...
    • Like x 2
  9. SuPeRBaTnOtMan New Player

Seriously... no prime fix?
  10. The Johnny army New Player

Haven't tried Prime since the Update, what's wrong with it?
  11. TheRealDeathern New Player

They are buffing NEX n DOX to the point that only ONE player will be able to complete them, thus eliminating all the crying about the NERF.

They are NERFING NEX n DOX to the point that only ONE player will not be able to beat them, thus eliminating all the crying about them being too TUFF.
  12. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

omg fix the friggin broker already
    • Like x 2
  13. YoloKytten New Player

o/ Meeps question. In general what are performance issues that a game developer has to deal with? I notice alot of game developers use that terms, but it hard to understand what they mean. Any insights?
  14. YoloKytten New Player

it can wait.
  15. Maxx_Watt Loyal Player

I'm guessing its to fix a graphical bug with Titanic Trenton
  16. Seismicfesr Dedicated Player

No it cant
    • Like x 3
  17. SuPeRBaTnOtMan New Player

Avatars immune to damage... :eek:
    • Like x 1
  18. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

ser.
    my grind is completely FUBAR without the broker for this long.
    my inventories, banks and mail are packed b/c my only option is delete or sell to a vendor.
    • Like x 1
  19. The Johnny army New Player

Oh wow! :eek: Is that the new paradox? :D

Thanks for the info, mate, will definitely stay out of it.
  20. Green Lantern New Player

I don't know, but I was lagging BAD yesterday. A little here and there but massively once I went into Paradox. That's never happened to me before, not like that.