World down For Maintenance?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Miss Adora, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Casey Jaymz Active Player

I don't cry about issues in the game cuz as long as I'm playing I'm happy but I get what you mean. If we had a better idea on what's going on it would be easier perhaps to find something to do in the meantime. I don't want to go out if it's going to be a short wait.
  2. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Not sure if this is good news or just add insult to injury,, THIS notice from Mepp was posted about 2 minutes ago

[IMG]

BONUS NTH METAL WEEK

Play more - get more. All week, your chances to receive Nth Metal as drops when defeating enemies is doubled! This means whenever you trigger an opportunity to get Nth Metal from enemies, that opportunity will fire off twice. The special bonus is available through August 19, 2020.

Nth Metal is used to fortify and rank up your Artifacts. This bonus week *does not* grant any bonus Artifact XP when fortifying. This bonus week *does* stack with the Nth Metal Detector in the Marketplace (which further doubles again your chances to get Nth Metal.)

PLEASE NOTE: The vendor discount will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts and will last through Wednesday to daily server restarts on next Thursday morning.

Nice to see we still have bonus weeks to look forward to but how about answering the major question? WHEN can we get back into the game?
    • Like x 2
  3. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

I dunno I'm probably going to do some errands for a couple hours myself. No sense in waiting around
    • Like x 1
  4. Bobby Paul Well-Known Player

They shouldn’t put out content until it’s tested properly. They do this all the time. You should think after 10 years they would start getting it right.
  5. Casey Jaymz Active Player

It's Nth Metal Week Aug 13-19th whenever we can get in lol
  6. Casey Jaymz Active Player

I usually get things done during dt so I have the day to play lol.
    • Like x 1
  7. NeoRay New Player

The server status shows delayed info too.
    [IMG]
  8. Casey Jaymz Active Player

Update!! Servers will up within 30mins tops if not sooner!!
  9. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Time for Netflix n chill for a bit lol
  10. TomShepard Active Player

Can i ask where can you check this?
  11. Ryazan Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  12. Controller Devoted Player

Was this fix supposed to address the Broker? Is this still down? I cannot access it.
  13. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Lord help me, dbl drops AND its almost the babys nap time!!!!!! Lets gooooooo lol. I have a few detectors to burn and a solar amp Dyin for more xp lol.