Wonky Funny Allies Suggestion!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MystoganJella, Jul 16, 2022.

1. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

So with krypto being release soon which is just completely adorable and awesome in every way who says their won’t be more pets on the way for the future here some I hope we will see

Dex Starr(Red Lantern)
    Teekl
    Bat hound
    B’DG(Green Lantern)
    Glomulus
    Streaky Super Cat
    Starro( Not really a pet but yea XD)

I’m pretty sure I missed a lot more but this just few off the top of my head :)
    • Like x 3
  2. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Also:

Comet
    The Super-Monkey that was a thing at one point
    Goliath
    Batcow
    Harley's hyenas
    Jarro
    • Like x 1
  3. Hraesvelg Always Right

Beppo the Super-monkey is great. What's really screwed up? In the Lois and Superman series going on, there's a newspaper reporter...named Christine Beppo.

[IMG]
  4. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

*Singing* "You smell like a monkey and you look like one, too" :p
  5. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Chemoid! He jumps over and hits the target leaving an AOE puddle of goo.
  6. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Oh, also has that Silky pet from Teen Titans ever appeared in the comics other than tie-in ones? I know they can't use anything exclusive to non-comics media, but if there's a comics version of him that would be hilarious.
  7. Irvynnge Loyal Player

if Krypto don't take a tinkle up the target's leg, I might be disappointed. . .
  8. Eve YouTuber

My in-real-life Ace The Bathound Ally agrees with this thread.

Combat: Singing Nun
    [IMG]

Passive: Good Dog
    Ace will wait patiently and judge you while watching you do your chores
    [IMG]

Passive 2: Sleepy Dog
    Will 100% put you to sleep but also will be cute as heck.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  9. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

Such wonderful ideas everyone and cool suggestions thank you for sharing have a great rest of your day :)
  10. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

Maybe not as wonky/funny but my reptile/dinosaur based toon is hoping for Killer Croc ;)
  11. Controller Devoted Player

Streaky.....Streaky.....Streaky.

One Million Times Streaky please.

[IMG]

[IMG]

And Cats are not wonky :). They are totally misunderstood by most who don't (or won't) own them.

In 2018 I was blessed to adopt "Leo" an older Siamese Cat that was ANYTHING BUT wonky, lol.

Leo was the kind of cat that would make someone who HATES cats a cat lover.

RIP, Friend. Truly a sweetheart of a cat.
    • Like x 3
  12. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Well said! Cats are just as loving as dogs but on their own terms. They are sometimes too smart for their own good but never wonky.

Meow!
    • Like x 2
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Oh how about a Soder Cola Vendor Ally? For combat it shoots sodas at a single target, for it's passive it puts a stack of sodas in your inventory every 12 seconds.
  14. Controller Devoted Player

Also - is that a WONDER WOMAN PARAKEET in that pic?? lol

Next to the Bat Hound?

How appropriate that perhaps the most talkative and chatty pet out there would be a Wonder Woman ally.

That would be pretty cool.
  15. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Looks like Plastic Man taking a birb shape
    • Like x 1
  16. Bullistikz Active Player

I don't think it has to be a wacky ally for the Soder Cola thing. Just make it Booster Gold, and his active ability instead can be the hologram decoy like in the Hive Duo.
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

That's Flexi the Plastic Bird. Wonder Woman's pet sidekick is a flying kangaroo named Jumpa.
    • Like x 1
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I was being 100% sarcastic about the Soder Cola Vendor because the passive sounds like something they would do.