Not A Bug Wonderverse Adaptive augment fortify

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Lord Squall, Dec 18, 2021.

1. Lord Squall New Player

Hi,

I would like to report that the MK15 Exobyte is showing up in the reagents list to fortify the Mighty Platinum Engraving. MK15 Exobyte is from the gear I salvaged. Though some players might exploit this bug, there might also be players - returning, new that are not yet fully familiar with the mechanics, that can mistaken this as a valid reagent and accidentally click it if they did not notice.

I am hoping that this issue will be resolved soon.

Regards,

KhrisRexus
    • Like x 1
  2. Jcal Dedicated Player

I saw this yesterday and I can only assume that it is an intended change, unless a developer states otherwise. I checked the Legion Augments and the Flashpoint Augments and those still work like they normally do.

Since Wonderverse is now part of Omnibus, I imagine that is the reason for this change. With Splintered Coins gone, less and less people will be running Wonderverse content, meaning less Themysciran Exobytes out there in the broker and in general. Pretty good change that makes getting the Augment feats easier for latecomers.
    • Like x 1
  3. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

It's not just MK15, but yeah, I'm seeing the same.

[IMG]

Whether it's intended or not, the side effect of this is also an inability to "feed" Engravings to newer adaptive augments, they simply don't show up on the list. At least I can't seem to use them for ranking up my Totality Inductors. :oops:
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Not sure if this is a bug or related to some remnant of the previous glitch but It seems more like WV augments have now fallen into the EEG category that can fortify with either the episode exos or the salvage ones. If you notice you also cannot feed your WV adaptives into your HOD ones as you could to FP when it was live and WV was 'current' content....you can however feed your WV adaptives into Bop/M1/M2 or any of the earlier adaptives.

Again this COULD be a bug, but I'd guess it's by design and divided along EEG vs 'Current' augment lines. Older can use them....top 3 'current' eps, cannot.

EDIT: Ditto what Jcal said.
  5. Lord Squall New Player

Good to know that this is safe and not a bug. Thank you for the confirmation.