Wonder Twins... groan.

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Agent Canada, Jan 21, 2024.

1. Agent Canada Active Player

I love superheroes but with a few exceptions have always had a problem with the teen heroes added to the team whenever a cartoon is made of a preexisting comic book. Super Friends was not the exception, The Wonder twins were only marginally better than Wendy, Marvin and Wonder Dog, but at least they had powers and costumes. I had no intention of grabbing any of the costume pieces... until I saw the chest piece in game.

I have a character called Dr Scanner that is loosely based on Michael Ironside and the Scanners movies. I have always imagined he wore the retro shirt pants combo that usually comes with a small collar, much like Booster Gold, Robin and several Legionnaires used to wear. So there I am grinding content till I got the chest piece. It doesn't show in the picture below and the chest definition has definitely been rendered smoother but I love it.

"Wonder Twin Powers Activate!"
    "Form of an apology!"
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

Back then you had crumbs. It wasn't like today where even obscure barely known characters get movies, tv series and animated shows. Why do we have to waste our time with this **** when the Flash should be in each and every single episode of the Super friends? It would have been so much cooler if Wonder Girl, Kid Flash and Aqualad were brought in.

Plus any super power that only works if you touch your sister sucks no matter what it is.

It is a nice chest style though.
  3. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I saw this when it was first released. After the first scene my father left me in the theater and said he'd be back to pick me up later. :D
    • Like x 1