Wolf is Broken

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Celestial Demon, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Celestial Demon Dedicated Player

Are there like, any plans to legitmately "balance" Nature? At all?

10k counters, 20k dots, and barely any counter windows, what the hell was going on thinking about that system??
    • Like x 1
  2. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

You can shut it down by high-output WM combo, *if* you get the shot in first. I had a guy using the wolf-form Nature DOT AM in open-world PVP complaining up a storm about it though. It was hilarious - if I kill you three times in a row, the third time I take a friend of yours with you, AND you're using the cheapest possible PVP output combo in the game? You don't get to complain when I shut you down. You're already not playing fair.
  3. Celestial Demon Dedicated Player

There's "high output" mastery still? ranged takes too long and they nerfed melee outside of brawling (and no, too slow and easy to read..). Cause I already dealt with one bull **** hero staying in wolf throwing ******* vine lash > briar > roar jump cancel > wolf combo that DOESN"T HAVE A DAMN BLOCK WINDOW 12 times in a row, including being an even bigger d*ck to throw a 26k orbital 3 times in the process.

And then had the nerve to complain that Light was op/broken with 9 other people in versus. I don't see anyone hitting 90k with 2 moves in light and the mechanic takes 4 seconds minimum to take effect (light claw x2 to ram doesn't block break yet, chainsaw x3 to minigun doesn't block break and can be blocked on the 2nd swing AFTER it already hit, Entrap is telegraphed and also gets blocked after it already connected. and none of them are hitting 20-30k at any point with zero risk.)
  4. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Ehhh, I use the 'Two-handed sword "ram it down their throat"' method. It works or it doesn't - you die or you don't. In a world where the 'risk/reward' mantra is all but gone, this one still applies. God Bless A String Of High Damage Interrupts. You can forget about Block Countering with it though, heh. Not happening.

As for HL, I just mentioned this as a side-note in another thread - I think the people complaining about HL combo effectiveness right now are the same people who don't subscribe to 'find aerial target - > lunge - > follow-up' mantra in a PVP large-group melee.

The HL chain, single target? Not that bad, especially if you can interrupt it quickly. Plays bloody havok on a tight enemy group though - I know this from the amount of times I've seen my team die lately, but that one is less an output issue and more a 'strategic value of keeping an eye out for airborne opponents' issue.
  5. spack2k Steadfast Player

not sure if thinking was involved for pvp atleast...
  6. ThunderlesStorm New Player

Devs do things with only pve in mind.