With the PVP map rotation gone...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Marine Death, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Marine Death Committed Player

On the PS server I noticed the queue time has been pretty good. I've played a couple hours today and didn't notice a difference.

Have any of you ladies and gentlemen experienced any long Q times? Please include what server you're on.
    • Like x 3
  2. Skeptikraze Well-Known Player

All I can say is...FINALLY! (for all maps being available).

The Sensei,
    Skep
    • Like x 1
  3. Marine Death Committed Player

I have really enjoyed it so far. I'm really curious about the PC side. I love to see what they have to say.
  4. kav Committed Player

I did not queue up for single maps yet, however the queue times are, from the feeling, lower. I really like it.

[IMG]
  5. Faust74 Loyal Player

Yup, I am getting queued up a whole lot faster than I did with map rotations, especially when you keep your group small. I say people just get tired of running the same maps over and over until they finally rotate.
  6. Itazuki New Player

If I click all maps to que for, my que times are faster on USPC. Though if I only que for TDM type matches, it's slower... So it seems it's just that people on USPC are not queing for TDM as much as objective based ones.
    • Like x 1
  7. Sbel Devoted Player

Queue time for Legends 1vs1 seems longer to me, even though I'm queued for all three maps.

If the queues are faster now, I'd assume it's because of a short term increase in the number of people PvPing.
    • Like x 2
  8. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I haven't queued trying to get into single maps yet. They felt roughly the same queuing for all maps. In order to really see the effects of it we need to wait because right now the feat hunters are out in force. I saw a ridiculous number of people shouting "need 2 more for safehouse farming". Give it a week or two and we'll see where things end up regarding this though.
    • Like x 6
  9. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Survey SAID... that was our number one answer!

Ah well, it DOES give me the option of headhunting on the moon all day the next time I log on.

Anyone else get the feeling that the developers are just throwing darts at a wall full of post-it notes containing player suggestions now?
    • Like x 1
  10. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I think this was their way of saying "You seem to have forgotten why we added these things into the game in the first place. Let's see how long until you want them back".
    • Like x 5
  11. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Yeah, no ****, there seems to have been a rash of that lately.
    • Like x 1
  12. Marine Death Committed Player

Most likely. If this isn't a permanent change I would love to see all maps unlocked for at least one week out of the month.
    • Like x 1
  13. Marine Death Committed Player

I'm just loving the Maps not rotating.