With the new SP bubbles going in... Please give us spec saving options =)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Tharkis, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Tharkis The Pretty Kitty Princess

With the new skills going into all the weapon trees, something we could really really use is ... the ability to save a spec and rebuy it instantly. I know with 164 skill points, if I accidentally reset powers and skills right now when swapping from DPS spec to healing spec, it takes me an extra 10 minutes minimum just to click all the little bubbles. Right now it's not so bad because unless you do accidentally hit the wrong button, there's no reason to re-spend skill points currently. Once GU25 goes in however, every time i swap roll from healer to DPS or back, I will have to respec all my skill points as well. This will be very very time consuming.

I know an option for this wont be in GU25, but if you could get this on the road-map for GU26 I'm sure a lot of people would be very very happy !
    • Like x 18
  2. Mini Lini Loyal Player

I'm no where near the amount to be worrying about this but... I can only imagine. So +1 here.
  3. Ice Lantern New Player

They've said this is coming, DLC8 I think.
    • Like x 2
  4. Deviant New Player

Also gear pre-sets, but I don't recall, was there any word on loadout pre-sets?
  5. Breedin Bull New Player

Nope, you put yourself in that predicament, stop being lazy and looking for them to bail you out.
  6. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

LOLOLOLOL
  7. Tharkis The Pretty Kitty Princess

I only saw that they were going to have gear sets, i didn't see anything about skill point sets. If they are adding that as well, great, and it would be nice to know, if not, we need what I made this post for =)
  8. MentalBuddha Well-Known Player

what about stye presets?
    • Like x 1
  9. BigAl Devoted Player

Yes, yes, and........uh, yes.
  10. Rumour Committed Player

They did mention save option for the pre-sets in a webcast.
  11. Mitchell New Player

aren't you a ray of sunshine.

yeh this needs to happen sooner rather than later +1
    • Like x 1
  12. Tharkis The Pretty Kitty Princess

Heh, some people need to complain about anyone who puts more time or work into something because they dont want to put the time or effort in themselves.
  13. TheLoneLantern New Player

No! Haha, jk. This will happen Soon™.
  14. Agnetta Dedicated Player

this would be awesome and it's needed even more so now with the new innates
  15. Tharkis The Pretty Kitty Princess

major bump needed, we need this ability bad! 30 mins to respec is crazy =(
  16. DeadMeat Well-Known Player

We are working on it. This update and DLC7 are huge. We cannot do everything at once I'm afraid but rest assured we know you want it and we have said that we will deliver it.

DeadMeat
    • Like x 3
  17. Spike New Player

Just for curiosity,that you carry the responsibility for everything that developers do in the game? I'm not sure how it is with functions in America. And yes it is very annoying to enter 147sp.
  18. Death Throe New Player

I want to thank you guys for doing as much work as you have been doing. It really feels like the game is reaching certain level of "maturity" for lack of a better word.

I thought you were great and powerful coding wizards?! Can't you just conjure up everything we want? Please!
    [IMG]
  19. joey2225 New Player

@Spike

Its annoying no matter what country you are in
  20. Spike New Player

Annoying was meaning on spend lots of sp, but country was meaned on DeadMeat function :)