Winter Sale?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by eanur, Dec 18, 2019.

1. eanur Well-Known Player

Looking over last years winter sale it started this day last year and we had like 75% off most items, discounts on yearly memberships and also offers on lifetime memberships. Personally i would be happy with a like 2-3x Artifact XP boost for Christmas but since the forums have just been full of doom and gloom since the dlc launched i think Dev's we really need a good sale right now to lighten the festive mood a little.

I would ask for a response but i know its just going to be #comingsoon so better way is asking this community what would they want as a sale this Christmas? (apart from their billions back ofc.)
    • Like x 3
  2. zor ile Well-Known Player

^ was wondering the same thing
  3. OG ELITE Committed Player

Hoping for another good membership discount.
    • Like x 2
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'd wager against it. Last year they actually increased the membership price but put in 'value' items....and we bought it (yeah, I did too), so I'd suspect we'll see that again vs a discount like in years past. Way better for DBG to give out an intangible style item and bring in more cash vs discounting actual money off the membership.

Just hoping if they are doing anything some eps will go on sale and supply items that did not come up for BF/Cyber sales, like inventory/broker/bank slots...was toying with going Premium if the eco fix was a wipe, but now that it's not I'm still kind of down with the idea...at least for a few months.

Holding off buying anything until Jan 5 unless there is a sale. I'd guess if not a winter sale, there might be an anniversary one. Past that it's Summer I'd guess.

Reinheld
  5. gemii Dedicated Player

was also curious about if we were getting this. Really trying to stock up on some artifact xp
  6. Gladrios New Player

They should make another boost to like 250 CR for this xmas. Since we can't really lvl alts anymore...
  7. Elusian Crowd Control

Hoping for another membersip annual special with new items like last year. Got it with lifetime regardless since the conversation rate of the 12 months into Station Cash was all around solid.
  8. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

Doom and gloom is right....
  9. eanur Well-Known Player

Well this sale sucks compared to last year's big time. Looks like the gloom especially around is going to continue...
  10. Hollows Active Player

Are the winter vendor items usually a different sale then the "Winter Sale?"
  11. Peoplez New Player

I wish they would come out with a lifetime membership for ps4 to be honest. I would cop it in a heartbeat.