WINTER SALE!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tukuan Devoted Player

It would have been highly unlikely, mostly because of the revolt of everyone who bought it full price the week before. However like you I secretly had my fingers crossed.
    • Like x 1
  2. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Woot awesome news!
    • Like x 1
  3. Nuclear Winter Well-Known Player

Anyone else having an issue with the Marketplace not having the option to purchase Marketplace Cash? Trying on multiple characters, each time I get a message saying the Playstation Store is not responding & some items will not be available. MC is one of those items. Checked with a leaguemate who said he had no problem buying some. Figures, when I actually want to take advantage of a sale something like this happens... :(

UPDATE: for kicks I shut down the PS4 completely then restarted ... Marketplace is now working properly :)
  4. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Been waiting for this one.
    Need to spend lots so we can get the Mepps Elf'd Up Hat next year in the Winter Seasonal.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Trinidad James Loyal Player

Finally a good sale! Thanks! Will buy a lot.
    • Like x 2
  6. SuperBell Loyal Player

Hey Mepps, will we ever see an increase in Character Slots?
    • Like x 2
  7. inferno Loyal Player

Congratulations!! You just made me spend more than I would have normally.
    • Like x 3
  8. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

SUPER....gr...wait....WHAT????:eek::(:p
    • Like x 1
  9. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

One of the best sales to date . I'll go shopping this friday for sure ^-^.
    • Like x 1
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Is the 75% discount already applied? Just went to buy some extra Bank Slots, and the listed price is 128DBC (actual cost is 127DBC) with the 15% All Access Discount, down from 150DBC
  11. Schimaera Devoted Player

It's an "up to 75%" discount, meaning that not every item will be discounted by 75% but rather by a margin from 0% to 75%.

And the sale is there right now.
  12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

So it's just .5% on the Bank and Additional Character Slots? No discount on Inventory or Shared Bank?
    Just wanted to check, if there is no additional savings, then there is no rush and can get those at any time
  13. Schimaera Devoted Player

IIrc these are the "normal non-subscriber prices" and in brackets are the discounted prices for subscribers right now:

Inventory Slots: 400 DBC (170)
    Shared Bank: 400 DBC (dunno, am at maximum)
    Character Slot: 500 DBC (213)
    Auction Slot: 100 DBC (43)
    Bank Slot: 300 DBC (128)

So for example, Inventory Slots are discounted by a total of 42,5%. The others are around the same percentage. This includes both the 15% discount for subscribers and the winter sale.
  14. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Thank you, that's what was looking for, so it seems the Sale Discount was already applied (would have been nice if it mentioned that, very confusing for idiots like me) before the All Access discount (you actually save an extra 1 DBC on the Character, Auction and Bank Slots ;) )
    By the way, the discounted sale price for the Shared Bank is now also 170 DBC :)

Hmm, getting those slots now will leave me needing 322 to 'clean up' the Balance, later it will 140... (hate having to make decisions like this :( )
  15. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Okay, went ahead and started buying the needed slots, butt... even though the 'checkout' 'confirm purchase' page showed the cost to be 212 (with the discount of 15% and what the new balance will be), it ended up charging me 213 (and yes, do understand that that is what it is supposed to be on the product listing, the checkout price had it at 212)
    Same thing happened with the Bank Slot

The agreement was for the amount shown on the Confirmation page, not the Product Listing page
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.