Will we ever see illusory form again!

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Ghostof91, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Ghostof91 New Player

Other rpg elements just boreds me, invisibility is just to bland for me to addapt to the replacement of illusory forms.

Long live the days when we had something to look forward to after completing PvE.
    • Like x 1
  2. Your Save Your New Player

Wouldn't the opposing person still be aware that you're an enemy via the map or the title of your name floating above your head on their screen?
  3. Ghostof91 New Player

no, because they could simply remove your name and cursor off the map while in said forme.
  4. Rokyn Dedicated Player

Wait a minute, Mental had this ability? That's pretty cool. I never played Mental before they had the updated power buttons to purple.....that was like GU2X right?
  5. Ghostof91 New Player

Gu 17, invisibility replaced illusory forme and I myself has not had the privilege to try it either, but as you can see they just totally wiped it from the game, the only bit of it left is the mission with Martian Manhunter and Atlantean throne mission.

I just wish as a good paying customer I can get word on It, because I would gladly purchase it from the marketplace.
  6. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Nope. I used to pop this and walk back and forth in front of the villain safehouses without being detected unless I got too close and got blasted away by the guards. This was back in the days of the different servers. I would scout out the safehouses. I would also pop this and sneak up on an unsuspecting villain and gank them. The only way to spot a player in this form would be because even though in this form the player would still turn their head in the direction of the enemy but that's pretty much it.
    • Like x 1