Will Batman v Superman suck?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by The 14th Doctor, Jul 16, 2015.

1. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

Actually, the title was just a lure. I took some advice, using a negative lure. Truth be told, I have faith in BVS (except for Lex Luthor, who would make a better Joker).

So, anyway, let's talk DC Cinematic Universe. Basically, the future, theories, and wishes.

First of all, I really want BVS to end like this (and I want opinions, because I think it'd be awesome):
    So, Wonder Woman is talking with Bruce and Clark about a "bigger threat" and Bruce says that there are more people like Lex. Wonder Woman says something like "there are more of us, too." And they talk about forming a Justice League.

While they are talking, it shows Lex decending into a lab, where scientists are working on something (which is covered). Lex stands and stares for a little bit.

Back to the heroes, Clark hands Bruce a kryptonite ring and tells him that if the need were to arise, if Bruce's fears came true, that he is the only one that Clark trusts to put him down. Bruce takes the ring and sort of nods or something.

Back to Lex, he grabs a scientist and asks him how 'Project Doomsday' is coming along. Then it ends.

And another thing I want to add. I really liked how they included Robin's uniform in the trailer, so that means they are exploring more of the DC Universe, itself. I believe that that is Jason Todd's uniform and the Joker wrote on it to remind Batman of his greatest failure, which Bruce uses as fuel to go on in his fight for justice. This would be why he joins the Justice League eventually, maybe. So, since there is going to be a solo Batman movie, what if it focused on Death in the Family? That'd be cool.

Anyway, DISCUSS!!
    • Like x 3
  2. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

I see what you did there.
  3. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

Everything will be fine because...
    [IMG]
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

We already have a guy playing the Crimson Flasher!
  5. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Deadpool will make more money
    • Like x 2
  6. sirzap Well-Known Player

this is just somewhat a wild guess.

if you have seen the recent trailer there is an electrical explosion after the scene that wonder woman put the bracers together.

I was assuming it was Black Adam's. Superman = false god. Black Adam = has the powers of gods therefore a god.

to put it a little bit more stretch. the soldiers are khandaq's citizen believing the Black Adam has returned.
    they believe that the S emblem is for SHAZAM.

nahhhhh I'm just playing with the plot .....
    • Like x 1
  7. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Ok these trick title threads have to stop :mad:.

Doctor I had a talk with the Tardis and she will be putting you on a time out for this. :p
  8. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

There has been rumors of Doomsday n BVS which I hope are not true. If they are filming Justice League right after then Superman cant die in BV, which if you have Superman fight Doomsday and if he doesn't die then it becomes a fail. I think maybe Bizarro?

I don't know overall I am excited and has restored faith in DC for me.

Also people think that joker is talking to Jason in the Suicide Squad trailer when I don't believe he is, I think he's talking to Harley.
  9. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Even with the trick title, the only answers I can come up with are "I don't know" and "I hope not, for their sake."

Given what happened with Man of Steel (lots of mentions of hope and inspiration in the trailers, not a whole lot in the movie) and what's been shown so far in trailers for Batman v Superman, I think it's going to be tough to try and speculate anything about what the film might actually be like.

For some reason, what DC is trying to do with their films comes across as being a little messy or unfocused to me. With how much I've always liked the characters, I'd hate to see their films repeatedly end up being ones I say, "Well it was okay, but it could have been better" when asked about them.
    • Like x 2
  10. Johnnylagz117 New Player

It won't suck but the bat fanboys/girls will be worse than ever since supes never lost to batman canon wise and even in TDKR he doesn't really lose but now they won't shut up lol
  11. Johnnylagz117 New Player

A thought I've seen ppl have is Tom Hardy will be red hood , he said he was playing a punisher type character for DC , he said something else where it's never been done in live action movies and his character will be in multiple things(I can't recall perfectly what he said sry).

Would be cool if he's red hood , have joker kill Jason(and then ppl will understand that that's what's happened in the comics) then have him be the one who wrote jokes on you maybe? (Broke into Bruce's place and did it that way it's a tease for the solo batman movie?) .
  12. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

That'd be cool, but I feel like it was the Joker who wrote it on it. But, maybe he writes "you let your family die' on the paper Bruce is holding. I'm just glad they're exploring more of the DC Universe instead of just making Batman and Superman movies.
    • Like x 1
  13. Johnnylagz117 New Player

Well honestly I think it's joker but it's also something Todd would do when he first comes back and if they don't tell us in the movie they could go either way . (Like if joker and red hood aren't in the movie at all they can let us think whoever we want but change it for the next movie ..have batman think joker did it but turns out it was red hood since he didn't even know red hood exsisted ) .
  14. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Technically, Joker was Red Hood first :p
  15. DCUO Post Loyal Player

If you want to be technical. Joker wasn't the first to don the Red Hood mantle. Various low-level criminals don the red hood from heist to heist.
    • Like x 1
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Didn't say he was the first, just 'first', as in 'before Todd'
  17. Emoney Dedicated Player

If you read the synopsis for suicide squad.....it starts where batman vs superman leaves off....and it sounds like superman is in fact dead.....so.....it leaves everyone to think that doomsday will be part of batman vs superman.....which to me sounds like a horrible thing to do in only the second superman movie.....unless.....they go the route of the comics and bring him back to life for another superman movie or justice league.
  18. DCUO Post Loyal Player

There is no official synopsis for Suicide Squad yet. Just speculation and rumours out on the interweb.
    • Like x 2
  19. Emoney Dedicated Player

The synopsis I read was released at comic con....I assumed it was official
  20. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Source link please.